PDA

View Full Version : peter pan image

hawaythelad
21-03-11, 19:13
hi is thee anyway to get the peterpan image to work on the vu+duo

Larry-G
21-03-11, 19:14
hi is thee anyway to get the peterpan image to work on the vu+duo

not unless it's been specifically ported over for the VU as using a image intended for another receiver such as a DM can cause serious damage to the receiver.

hawaythelad
21-03-11, 19:17
shame that mate as it has a working cccam & newcs

Larry-G
21-03-11, 19:18
shame that mate as it has a working cccam & newcs

any E2 / E1 image can have those working too, such as VIX you just need to install them manually. a process that takes a few minutes if that.

pooface
21-03-11, 19:22
Newcs isn't working as far as I know for the vu duo. That's why no other image had it in their feeds, and why it's not available for any image...

You could, however, use oscam and cccam in any image to receive similar results ;)

hawaythelad
21-03-11, 19:25
i just cant config the cccam and oscam for tring+ and sky uk.

pooface
21-03-11, 22:28
It can work ... However, Oscam isn't the easiest to work with...

It requires a lot of work to go through and make sure it does what you want ;) I managed to get my 2 card working ... Isn't always necessary tho?! CCcam can update and work for sky uk card. Maybe tring doesn't, but you could just update tring with oscam and use in CCcam 2.1.3... So all is ok :confused:

hawaythelad
22-03-11, 20:33
cheers mate never knew the tring card will work with a cccam, how can i install it as i have cccam 2.1.4 it wont allow me to do start this in the new vix image. it only show me cccam 2.1.3 in the cam centre.

pooface
22-03-11, 20:44
Not sure tring will work in cccam directly. Think it still needs oscam to update it... Hence my suggestion of cccam/oscam combo...

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

hawaythelad
22-03-11, 21:50
yes tried that just cant get it to work

hawaythelad
23-03-11, 21:53
sorted i think

pooface
23-03-11, 23:44
sorted i think

what did you do to sort the problem... Helps to post this info, so others who stumble upon your thread can sort their problems too ;)

Alias1
23-03-11, 23:58
Newcs isn't working as far as I know for the vu duo.
That aint true any enigma 2 emu will work on the Vu+Duo :)

pooface
24-03-11, 09:32
That aint true any enigma 2 emu will work on the Vu+Duo :)

Please show it working then...

It wasn't true about 8 months ago, as I tried it back then, and it wasn't working...

[Edit]
Just doing a quick search states:

You can only use it with external cardreaders, internal readers arent detected by vuduo.

How true that is, I dunno... But, as I stated before, it didn't work for me many moons ago when I tried it, and I searched high and low back then for ways to get it to work...

tomthebomb1968
24-03-11, 15:16
Yeah If it had been working with the internals I would have expected it would have been announced, and the silence is deafening.:confused:

hawaythelad
24-03-11, 19:53
hi mate i got the oscam configured, to work with tring, had to swap the cards over.