PDA

View Full Version : anyone any experince using labgear@s uhf mini rf modulator wwith the duo +

squig007
18-03-11, 19:53
hi guys i just agot another vu+duo for the kids room and im trying to connect it to my kids tv in the bedroom and distribute the picture from there to their games room . My problem is for the live of me i cant figure out how to connect it properly i have complete brain freeze .

cuurentyl i have the vu+duo connected to their small tv through a scart lead as their tv isnt hd - how does a uhf modulator connect?

squig007

squig007
18-03-11, 21:00
got it sorted thanks - it mazaing what a nice bottle of wine sorts out lol

Stanman
18-03-11, 21:01
good to know, can you post your solution for anyone else in this predicament in the future.

digidude
19-03-11, 13:18
a Scart-UHF modulator plugs into the receivers scrat socket, you then choose what uhf channel you want it converted to, and connect up your co-axial cable running to the 2nd tv / distribution amp. you then tune in the other TV(s) to the uhf channel you set the modulator to use. some of them also have IR return facility, meaning a remote 'eye' picks up the remote control signals, and pipes it back to the receiver, where a small emitter transmits the information from the remote to the satellite receiver, allowing you full control from the 2nd location