PDA

View Full Version : Wierd one.

Blu-ray
17-03-11, 18:55
Using vix imagage 2.0.3 with Catseyes motor bouquets, watching channel 4 in HD No 11 in the bouquets then the picture freezes and a mesage comes up SID NOT FOUND IN PAT, now in No 11 HD reads 11798H SID Oxf23 instead of CHANNEL 4, how can it change the bouquets on its own.

Larry-G
17-03-11, 19:01
just do a rescan

Blu-ray
17-03-11, 19:04
Will a backup of my settings fix the problem.

Larry-G
17-03-11, 19:06
Will a backup of my settings fix the problem.

possible as it looks like a error with the catseyes settings them selves. but as there not updated that often i would load a new satellites.xml file onto the box and do a rescan.

Blu-ray
17-03-11, 19:08
Thanks ill give it a go, never had it change the bouquets on its own without using DCC or other .

Larry-G
17-03-11, 19:13
Thanks ill give it a go, never had it change the bouquets on its own without using DCC or other .

as ive said before, it's always wise to learn how to load a new satellites.xml file and rescan your self, as only official sky boxes can automatically update their channel settings and sometimes waiting for a bouquet pack to correct a frequency change can take days. especially with some one like catseye who on average releases maybe once or twice a month.

dmgp
18-03-11, 10:09
Quick question on rescan, why do you get lots of progs show as n/a even when you ask for a 'clear before scan '