PDA

View Full Version : ON SALE THURSDAY: What Satellite & Digital TV issue 299, April 2011

bassethound
16-03-11, 17:04
What better way to celebrate springtime than with What Satellite & Digital TV's April 2011 issue, where we answer the big questions.

What does a TV Licence get you, is local TV really making a comeback, is the Dreambox DM800HD se any good, and just how depraved was gladiatorial Rome?

Gladiator's scheming John Hannah looks out of issue 299, on the newstands from Thursday (March 17).

Also in this issue: The Dreambox DM800 HD se on test, wireless HDMI kits, and an unusual arts channel from Poland for Euro TV folks.

pooface
16-03-11, 18:30
Would be interested in the dm800se comments :)

Sic, next time you down at TM, don't forget to pick up a copy and scan it in ;)

Larry-G
16-03-11, 18:41
Would be interested in the dm800se comments :)

Sic, next time you down at TM, don't forget to pick up a copy and scan it in ;)

you cheap sod. go to WH smiths and buy a copy LOL.

pooface
16-03-11, 23:46
you cheap sod. go to WH smiths and buy a copy LOL.

Lol, I don't go knicking copies from elsewhere :p hehe. I just wanna see what has to be said.

Plus, nearest wh smiths too far away, and the mag is crap from last time I looked at it, not worth the money as a whole :p

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

witchy
17-03-11, 00:50
I used to be an avid WhatSat reader in the past, but it's been shite for years.

Sicilian
17-03-11, 17:25
I used to be an avid WhatSat reader in the past, but it's been shite for years.

Are you really a grumpy old git like ya avatar? :roflmao:

Likvid
17-03-11, 22:28
Could you please upload the PDF of the magazine please?

bassethound
17-03-11, 22:42
i dont own a scanner sorry but you can order the magazine from the site below

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/tech-gadgets/what-satellite-magazine-subscription/

pooface
17-03-11, 22:48
i dont own a scanner sorry but you can order the magazine from the site below

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/tech-gadgets/what-satellite-magazine-subscription/

Not good enough basset :p You could've at least picked up a scanner when you popped to the shops :p hehe

silverfox0786
21-03-11, 23:57
i#ll scan it when i pick it up tmoz

but i thought dm800 was in march issue as i was seeing that de and blackhole had a mention in it