PDA

View Full Version : Cccam to Oscam

Data
14-03-11, 22:07
Cccam to Oscam Converter 1.0

A small tool convert CCcam.cfg to configuration files for oscam.
It is the first version only converts lines and C:, F: and N:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81P4O5V0

deffo not my work borrowed from another forum.

judge
14-03-11, 22:32
without going into dodgy talk territory, can anyone explain the difference in cams to me?
Only ever used CCCam.

basilyoung
14-03-11, 22:39
oscam is a bit like new cs

it can be set up to read a card, and then translated by cccam or other cams via port settings,

not ever messed with oscam myself, and I believe its a complex procedure

Data
15-03-11, 00:23
Oscam can connect any type of c/s server to any other type of c/s server.plus it is ment to be quicker at accessing the card emu's

basilyoung
15-03-11, 00:26
reading card tech/chat is ok, cs tech/chat is not ok

Alias1
15-03-11, 00:54
oscam is a bit like new cs

it can be set up to read a card, and then translated by cccam or other cams via port settings,

not ever messed with oscam myself, and I believe its a complex procedure
Dead easy to set up once you have done it once when I reimage my box takes about 1 minute to have oscam up and running :)

Hamram
15-03-11, 08:34
Dead easy to set up once you have done it once when I reimage my box takes about 1 minute to have oscam up and running :)

Even together with CCcam..? I have an old Ipbox, which won't read one of my cards, and the other card is read just fine. Both cards worked fine unde gbox, but this emu was a bit unstable. Maybe Oscam + CCcam will do the trick..?

Alias1
15-03-11, 08:37
Even together with CCcam..? I have an old Ipbox, which won't read one of my cards, and the other card is read just fine. Both cards worked fine unde gbox, but this emu was a bit unstable. Maybe Oscam + CCcam will do the trick..?
Yes or oscam and mgcamd

Hamram
15-03-11, 08:45
I think mgcamd soon will be history, or at least less and less common. I've had a few boxes here in my hobbyroom, and I can see that more and more images, come without support for mgcamd. Based on this, I have decided to aim my focus on CCcam. I might of course be wrong, but even so, I guess that CCcam will do the trick.

Have you tried to make a setup, using oscam to read the card, an CCcam as emu?

Hamram
15-03-11, 08:56
I had to try this at once, but I get some kind of error message. "Access violation at address 004047E0 in module "cccam2oscam.exe". Read of address 00000022".
What might this mean..?

Alias1
15-03-11, 09:40
I had to try this at once, but I get some kind of error message. "Access violation at address 004047E0 in module "cccam2oscam.exe". Read of address 00000022".
What might this mean..?
Wrong you need to set up oscam as a server and CCcam as the client do not use cccam2oscam.
PM me with a way of contacting you if you need help setting it up

shelf
15-03-11, 10:31
Any particular reason you are using oscam and cccam?

Oscam can unscramble channels and update cards by itself using the built-in dvb-api.

Alias1
15-03-11, 11:34
Any particular reason you are using oscam and cccam?

Oscam can unscramble channels and update cards by itself using the built-in dvb-api.
dvd-api sends a shitload of bogus emms to the card thats why

shelf
15-03-11, 12:21
dvd-api sends a shitload of bogus emms to the card thats why

I thought you could block these and just allow emms meant for the card. If you have some more information regarding this could you please give me a link. In PM if need be. Cheers.

Blu-ray
02-04-11, 22:41
I tried the cccam2oscam converter and got the same message, is there a fix for this?.

bassethound
02-04-11, 23:24
I tried the cccam2oscam converter and got the same message, is there a fix for this?.

I think it only runs on window x86 systems

fintannl
03-04-11, 00:56
all it does is supply you with this. just copy for each user and save in oscam.user
[account]
user = user1
pwd = pass1
group = 8
uniq = 1
caid = 0963
ident = 0963:0000