PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding CrossEPG or any other EPG?

Tw4T
14-03-11, 08:25
Hi Guys, I know this is in the wrong section but the EPG section does not seem to have much activity. My question is, can I download English program info in CrossEPG or any other EPG for non english stations. At the moment I am messing with Sky Italia, and although I can get English audio on most channels I can not seem to find any EPG info that is in English. This is a bit of a bummer seens as I cant speak/read Italian. If this is not possible, is there an external website that shows full listings in English so I can see what is on and when? Many Thanks again.

Sicilian
14-03-11, 08:31
Moved to the correct section, its about time this section got used more :)

Tw4T
14-03-11, 08:48
:).........

pooface
14-03-11, 13:27
What you could try doing (can't remember exact process off top of my head), is going through the epg info, and then using the imdb plugin (think it's yellow, or menu button on an item). This will usually find the name of the film/program for you...

Tw4T
14-03-11, 15:21
Yea, Have done that with a couple of films. Its OK for now and again use but not much cop for a full weeks view. Nevermind, Italian cant be that hard to pick up ;) (Damn tree in my garden blocking 28e) Cheers bud

Tw4T
14-03-11, 18:24
Still in search of ENGLISH program data. Anyone know of an online weekly TV guide for the major providers thats in English? Cheers

pooface
14-03-11, 19:05
That's like Italians asking for an Italian TV Guide for sky uk... Have you seen any?

Sorry, but I doubt that there is one...

Tw4T
14-03-11, 19:16
Ha, never thought about it like that. Must be having an off day ;)

pooface
14-03-11, 19:24
Ha, never thought about it like that. Must be having an off day ;)

Don't get me wrong ... would be nice to have it, but I doubt we will, lol

Midnight
10-01-12, 20:11
Sorry to revive this old thread but has there been any development with this.

A plugin that could make use of google translate would be really cool :cool:

iQi
10-02-12, 17:28
Sorry to revive this old thread but has there been any development with this.

A plugin that could make use of google translate would be really cool :cool:

I second that!
I'm also struggling trying to decipher Italian and (even more enigmatic) Polish for Hotbird Channels.

Come on guys, help us out here :D

Yido
26-07-12, 13:26
I second that!
I'm also struggling trying to decipher Italian and (even more enigmatic) Polish for Hotbird Channels.

Come on guys, help us out here :D

has anything like this become available yet, because that would be some EPG