PDA

View Full Version : green screen each time i try to record

squig007
13-03-11, 23:29
hi guys,
im using vix 2.0 at present and each time i try to record something by either adding a timer or auto timer or veen going into epg and just pressing record all i get is a green screen over and over again , it was working fine the other day , im able to watch movies that i have ftp'd the to the hdd so i cant understand whats wrong any ideas ?

Sicilian
13-03-11, 23:31
hi guys,
im using vix 2.0 at present and each time i try to record something by either adding a timer or auto timer or veen going into epg and just pressing record all i get is a green screen over and over again , it was working fine the other day , im able to watch movies that i have ftp'd the to the hdd so i cant understand whats wrong any ideas ?

Please post your crash log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pooface
14-03-11, 13:36
Yes, as Sic says, please post your crash log. This can be found by ftp'ing to your box and copying a file located under /hdd/ (just in case you don't know where they are). If you have a few and aren't sure which one is the correct one, try doing another recording, getting the box to crash with the green screen again, and look for the file which has a modified date of when you just had a crash... Rename it to .txt or zip it up, and upload it here...