PDA

View Full Version : Picon mess

Huevos
13-03-11, 23:16
I installed picons from the feeds on this site. Anyway I wanted to move them from the HDD to the USB and I deleted them from the HDD. But now when I try to download them again they are missing from the online plugins, I guess because the Vu thinks they are still installed. How can I sort this out?

bassethound
13-03-11, 23:22
Just go to plugins press red and then delete the ones you have installed

mcquaim
13-03-11, 23:24
Hi Huevou,

If you press long blue for plugins menu, red to remove plugin then it should list the picon that installed, ok to remove

Good luck!

Huevos
13-03-11, 23:28
Thanks to you both.

Huevos
13-03-11, 23:48
Ok, I've got a new problem now. I go to install them and I only have a choice of internal flash or hdd, not USB. Device Manager says:

USB: USB Disk 2.0
Size 3GB
Device: /dev/sdb1
Mount: 7media/usb
Type: W95 FAT32

bassethound
13-03-11, 23:56
Go to vix menu then device manager and select the the usb stick then select setup mount choose the usb stick and change to media/usb save and the box will restart :D

Huevos
14-03-11, 00:27
That's how it is set. Check my post above. Or am I missing something?

Huevos
15-03-11, 00:04
I'm still stuck with this. Can anybody help? Does the USB stick have to be in the rear or will it work in the front socket?

Alias1
15-03-11, 00:56
I'm still stuck with this. Can anybody help? Does the USB stick have to be in the rear or will it work in the front socket?
Rear slot either top or bottom also some USB sticks refuse to work correctly with the vu+duo

punisher
15-03-11, 08:50
try formatting it via the blue button and then repartition it via the yellow button and then try putting picons onto usb via ftp ... go to directly media/usb/picon and put the picons on there

Huevos
15-03-11, 13:47
Rear slot either top or bottomYeah, but does it have to be the rear slot? At the minute I have the Nova plugged in and there's no space to plug this at the back. I need an extension cable for the Nova because it is a bit fat.