PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had any joy multi-booting latest OpenPLi?

Sicilian
27-05-10, 06:55
As the title, anyone had any joy multi-booting latest OpenPLi with OpenPLi being in the Flash?

pege63
27-05-10, 10:06
cant be installed i an my DM800HD without any luck, why i dont know must bea bug in openPLI?

Sicilian
27-05-10, 10:12
I've managed to install Barry Allen and Meoboot, but not managed to get either to boot from images installed in USB. VTI & DE images both worked fine with multi-boot.

pege63
27-05-10, 10:18
I have manage to installed MeoBoot but it dont show up in menu?

satmanbasil
27-05-10, 14:22
Hi mate

Once installed meoboot you will find it in your plugin list this is where u also go to when changing images. This is the same in any of the images you use, depending on how many plugins you have active you may have more than one page so your have to scroll down

regards
satmanbasil

Sicilian
27-05-10, 14:28
Hi mate

Once installed meoboot you will find it in your plugin list this is where u also go to when changing images. This is the same in any of the images you use, depending on how many plugins you have active you may have more than one page so your have to scroll down

regards
satmanbasil

I've managed to install meoboot and barry allen, (only one at a time though) thats not an issue. They show in plugins fine. Its just when I choose another image to boot from PLi just keeps booting from flash and not the chosen image for some reason.

pege63
27-05-10, 19:04
Hi mate

regards
satmanbasil

As i wrote it does NOT show up in menu as you know i mean menu for pluggins nothing else

pege63
27-05-10, 19:05
I've managed to install meoboot and barry allen, (only one at a time though) thats not an issue. They show in plugins fine. Its just when I choose another image to boot from PLi just keeps booting from flash and not the chosen image for some reason.

Yes thatw as my problem with OpenPLI in my DM800HD same thing there