PDA

View Full Version : World-of-Satellie Modified UR 18_Update 12-03-11 with added EPG Importer feedback

Sicilian
13-03-11, 10:55
Please post all feedback here, any bug's found will be reported direct to Technomate and the UR team as its a clean image with no extras installed apart from the Rytec EPG Importer.

Image can be downloaded from here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7097-World-of-Satellie-Modified-UR-18_Update-12-03-11-with-added-EPG-Importer&p=53811#post53811

digidude
13-03-11, 12:17
i recognise that epg sources file ;)

Sicilian
13-03-11, 12:20
i recognise that epg sources file ;)

Yep, pre-installed it ;)

digidude
13-03-11, 12:24
i thought you may have changed the feed for the blue button, or installed a W-o-S ppanel ;)

some ideas for the v2 beta for ya :)

Sicilian
13-03-11, 12:26
i thought you may have changed the feed for the blue button, or installed a W-o-S ppanel ;)

some ideas for the v2 beta for ya :)

Main aim was to produce just a clean UR image with an added EPG Importer. Didn't want to pre-install too much.

Stanman
26-03-11, 23:45
Where do you specify location for the picons. I put them in usb stick but reboot did not pickem up. Also HDD is not being picked up.
Finnaly whats the password for blue button?

Sicilian
27-03-11, 06:29
Where do you specify location for the picons. I put them in usb stick but reboot did not pickem up. Also HDD is not being picked up.
Finnaly whats the password for blue button?

You do not need to specify a location, simply create a /picon/ folder on your usb stick.
Have you initialized it?
Password for blue button?? Did you set a password during the start up wizard?

Stanman
27-03-11, 10:22
I ftp the picon to the media folder rear disk. HDD gona try something later today, it wasn't even being seen to enable me to initialise.
Is there a autotimer plugin for this? Server is very limited at the moment.

Sicilian
27-03-11, 10:40
FTP Picons to /media/rear-disk/picon if using USB stick in rear port.

Stanman
27-03-11, 13:59
Sorry, should have been more clear, I FTP the PICON folder to /Media/Rear disk.

Anyway just formatting the HDD and will than try this again.

Stanman
27-03-11, 16:56
The HDD is sorted and initialized but the bloody Picons still not working.

digidude
27-03-11, 17:47
Due to the way drives are mapped during bootup, if you have picons on rear usb, they wont work in the infobar when the hdd is detected properly, but, will show in the multi graphical epg

im playing with a beta where the drives have all been remapped, instead of relying on a 'if detected then......else' type loop for the mapping, and picons on USB work as they should, leaving the hdd for only recording

Stanman
27-03-11, 18:51
Cheers DD, Also HDD is lost at times and olly full reboot will discover it.

Also is there an autotimer plugin for this like the one in VIX?