PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help with vu+duo web tv on win7

snakie
12-03-11, 22:24
I was using web tv on my old vista and everything was fine.Now I have win7 an can find the way to use it(just pops-up empty black window with dreambox webtv on the top).Other streaming works fine: stream.m3u with vlc and windows media player 12.
Can anyone,please help me with this.

:confused::confused::confused:

hifial
13-03-11, 00:20
I think you need to change the file association for .m3u files to vlc for IE to open it automatically

snakie
13-03-11, 20:28
Thanks hifial,
I use firefox not ie.But I will give a go for ie.

basilyoung
13-03-11, 20:33
VLC should also work with firefox, tools/options

baz

snakie
14-03-11, 20:36
Thanks basilyoung,
Have tried firefox in tool/option:
m3u file using vlc exe,all other files opening with vlc as plugin in firefox.Have been fiddling with setting but no luck,unfortunatelly.
Tried windows media player 12 -same story mate.

basilyoung
14-03-11, 21:52
Thanks basilyoung,
Have tried firefox in tool/option:
m3u file using vlc exe,all other files opening with vlc as plugin in firefox.Have been fiddling with setting but no luck,unfortunatelly.
Tried windows media player 12 -same story mate.

got it working

go to tools/options....click on the vlc plugin...select other, find vlc on your comp, and select vlc.exe

snakie
16-03-11, 19:00
Thanks basilyoung
I have tried all that:
I had it working on vista,it's working perfectly on xp.
I can stream ,but no webtv .

snakie
16-03-11, 23:17
Thanks everyone,
It was all to do with zoom settings in the browser.

basilyoung
16-03-11, 23:48
Well at least its sussed now,

thanks for posting your result, I was wondering if you had caught up with the thread

baz

edc1
26-11-11, 09:01
Hi
I still can't get it working with IE. VLC works fine, but Web TV is blank.Thanks

yunus786
27-02-12, 01:27
Hi
I still can't get it working with IE. VLC works fine, but Web TV is blank.Thanks

Hi,
Did you get it to work. I too am encountering the same problem. cant get WEB TV to work with IE, just get a blank screen. It woorks fine with VLC