PDA

View Full Version : Using FTP, where can I read the card info in my VU+, running CCcam?

Hamram
10-03-11, 16:53
With another EMU I could simply log in to the STB, and read a certain file. If this file was present, the card was detetected of the STB/EMU, and I could read some data from the card, such as dates and so on.

Is this possible in CCcam? Where is ths file generated, if so..? :confused:

I'm now struggling with a stubborn card, but how can I find out (using FTP) if the STB even has deteted that there's a card in one of the slots?

silverfox0786
10-03-11, 17:13
use cccaminfo 1.3c

from stb

go to ecm info0/1 0 being top slot 1 being bottom slot

if its present it will show up there

Hamram
10-03-11, 17:23
use cccaminfo 1.3c

from stb

go to ecm info0/1 0 being top slot 1 being bottom slot

if its present it will show up there

Thank you, and this is what I usually do, but this info must be generated somewhere in the STB..? Is it possible to read it through Filezilla, just open a file..? If so, I can manage everything from my PC. My STB is on another floor, and I have a bad knee (That's a fact!) :)

silverfox0786
10-03-11, 19:27
Thank you, and this is what I usually do, but this info must be generated somewhere in the STB..? Is it possible to read it through Filezilla, just open a file..? If so, I can manage everything from my PC. My STB is on another floor, and I have a bad knee (That's a fact!) :)

i dont think its stored on the box its just reading the info from the card and displaying it on screen

Larry-G
10-03-11, 19:57
you dont need to ftp into the box if your using CCam just login to the WebIF from your pc.

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:16001/entitlements replace the x's with the ip of your box.

shakel
11-03-11, 16:29

ssh/telnet in and run "cat /tmp/ecm.info" or ecm0.info or ecm1.info