PDA

View Full Version : Inverto Multi Connect lnbs

excollier
09-03-11, 21:07
Has anyone used these for a multifeed dish, and if so how do they perform compared to normal 40mm items.
I am thinking of setting up a multifeed dish for 9e, 13e, 19.2e and 28.2e, and these will fit any standard dish with 40mm lnb clamp as they have adaptors and it allows one to be at prime focus.
I read somewhere that they don't do so well in rain, if that's a fact then they will be a non starter. But I am maybe wrong.
Any way any help or reviews will be gratefully received.

silverfox0786
09-03-11, 21:18
ive got a set

what u wanna know

btw dont use on a prime focus use on an ofset and dish will work with 40mm

you need to remeber that the mutiarm bar has a limit to its streatch

i think its 18 deg in total i'll have to check

excollier
09-03-11, 21:44
I meant the prime focus of the offset dish, ie at the centre.
The Triax set up Multiblock doesn't let you put an lnb at the main focus, but the multi connect does.
I just want to know how they compare to ordinary lnbs with a 40mm neck, are they as good?

Lewiscc
09-03-11, 22:53
they're every bit as good excollier :thumbsup: .... i use them and they're no' problem in the rain ..... and i'm in Scotland ... it's always feckin' raining here :rolleyes: .......:D

Ghostleader
09-03-11, 23:14
I f**king hate the Triax TD multibracket, its quite obvious it was designed for use on continent. I have set-up the multi connect up here just outside of Glasgow & it does sub 4 degree spacing no probs on a 80cm dish.

Sicilian
10-03-11, 13:01
Loads of info here
http://www.inverto.tv/guide/?p=9

excollier
10-03-11, 13:30
Thanks for your help guys, I will get round to trying the Multiconnects then.
A tip for the Triax Multiblock is to invert the lnb carrier bar end over end so that the mount screw hole is now at the bottom. This gives a steeper incline and makes it much easier to set up.
I just wanted to get an lnb bang on centre focus, the Triax keeps all the lnbs offset.
Also the Multi connect can be used on pretty much any dish with a 40mm lnb holder, that makes it more adaptable,