PDA

View Full Version : Vuduo tuner

sacha35
26-05-10, 12:16
On the Vuduo screen, it shows tuner A-B-C-D, but only has two connection feeds, how do you go about recording on C-D.

I am being a bit dumb here, but I thought the Vudue only had two tuners as it only has two connection feeds, cannot see why C-D are shown for recording, surly it would have more tuner connection feeds on the box or is there something else that needs to be connected?

I have watched the guy on YouTube recording six channels with this box, how is this possible

Sicilian
26-05-10, 12:22
Tuners C and D are only one the skins becuase most of them have been ported from the DM8000.

Its possible to record six channels if the six channels are on no more than 2 transponders on the same satellite. I've managed to record 5HD channels and watch a 6th ;) Cypchris a member here was a witness to this :D

sacha35
26-05-10, 12:32
Thanks Sic

C-D is from the DM8000, still confused though about how you go about recording more than two channels though, I have a duel LNB on my dish now which allows me to record one channel and watch another but that is all :confused:

Sicilian
26-05-10, 12:52
You can set timers or switch to the channel you want to record (channels that cant be switched to whilst recording a channel will be greyed out) and press the red button on your remote ;)

sacha35
26-05-10, 12:53
Thanks mate

Maverick120
29-05-10, 20:30
I'm using a quad LNB which when recording one channel refuses to switch to certain other channels even though both tuners are configured independently, what's i done.

grtmoby
29-05-10, 21:09
one post in enough maverick :confused:. check the other, u find the answer there