PDA

View Full Version : VU + Duo queries

billy the kid
06-03-11, 12:06
how do i delete all the adult channels boquet...ta

Alanp
06-03-11, 12:21
Not quite what you describe but press the ok button the the right arrow this will skip through the cannels available and use the up and down button to look at different time hope this makes some sense

This was an answer to a question before it was edited to a different one ?

Alanp
06-03-11, 12:22
how do i delete all the adult channels boquet...ta

You can do this with dreambox edit

rob76
06-03-11, 12:23
Assuming you load your bouquets using Dreambox Edit, before uploading click on the bouquet and press delete.

punisher
06-03-11, 12:25
what software you using to transfer your bouqets to the box? you can just delete the category in the bouquet via the software

Stanman
06-03-11, 13:43
Highlight the bouquet and press menu and remove entry.

billy the kid
06-03-11, 15:32
hi guys - ive vix2.0 image...ive got a channel listing from someone else, its all done in variuos categories, ie, kids, sports, movies, entertainment etc..however there is an "adult" boquet in there that i want to delete permenantly..ive used dreamedit to load the boquets...right clicked on the "adult" boquet and deleted it, then resent the boquett back to my VU box, after reboot..."adult" section is still there...

billy the kid
06-03-11, 15:35
This was an answer to a question before it was edited to a different one ?
lol...yeah..sorry had to change my question as the answer was staring me inth face..didnt notice the channel up and down buttons...

billy the kid
06-03-11, 15:42
Highlight the bouquet and press menu and remove entry.

damm...your clever, wouldnt have know that mate...nice one...ill let the kids at the box now....just one more question....how do i scan for just one channel...its showing up in the menu and epg, ie zee cinema...but no picture...bloke who i pay says you need to scan for that channel, might have moved frequency or just moved..any ideas on how to do that..ive got fixed sky astra 28.2 dish...

mcquaim
06-03-11, 16:15
Hi there,

Hit the tv button, highlight the adult section in the bouquets, press menu on the remote and then select remove entry!

This will remove the adult bouquet list from the Vu Duo.

Stanman
06-03-11, 21:07
damm...your clever, wouldnt have know that mate...nice one...ill let the kids at the box now....just one more question....how do i scan for just one channel...its showing up in the menu and epg, ie zee cinema...but no picture...bloke who i pay says you need to scan for that channel, might have moved frequency or just moved..any ideas on how to do that..ive got fixed sky astra 28.2 dish...

Nothing clever about it, learned from other posters as you will in time.
You REALLY should not be paying for a line, its frowned upon!!!
in menu and service.there is an option to.scan a single transporter - that's the headway. Easy way.is to use silverfox bouquets from the Enigma2 forum.