PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 5402HD EPG Issue

beltin
04-03-11, 09:28
Hi all,

I'm trying to work out what is going on my epg as I think there may be a problem, hoping somebody could clarify. I've read around the forums but can't see the answer for my questions.

I tune to the iepg radio channel and press epg. It downloads the epg for all the channels but does not give any information when pressing the 'I' (info) button. Should it be giving information?

Also the epg information disappears when I put the box on standby. I've read elsewhere that it should be saving it to the usb but it doesnt appear to be doing so? I cannot see any new files created on the usb drive. This is quite frustrating having to tune to the radio channel again every time I turn the receiver on.

Also, I am using the latest phantom patch.

Thanks.

Beltin.

Sicilian
04-03-11, 09:58
Hi all,

I'm trying to work out what is going on my epg as I think there may be a problem, hoping somebody could clarify. I've read around the forums but can't see the answer for my questions.

I tune to the iepg radio channel and press epg. It downloads the epg for all the channels but does not give any information when pressing the 'I' (info) button. Should it be giving information?

Also the epg information disappears when I put the box on standby. I've read elsewhere that it should be saving it to the usb but it doesnt appear to be doing so? I cannot see any new files created on the usb drive. This is quite frustrating having to tune to the radio channel again every time I turn the receiver on.

Also, I am using the latest phantom patch.

Thanks.

Beltin.

I believe this epg patch is work in progress, not many NON-Linux receivers are able to get what the TM-5402HD currently gets EPG wise. The epg is only stored in the receivers memory not the USB drive.

beltin
04-03-11, 10:36
Many thanks for getting back to me again Sicilian :-)

If it is stored internally, it shouldn't loose the data for the epg if it is put on standby only I would have thought?

Sicilian
04-03-11, 10:38
Many thanks for getting back to me again Sicilian :-)

If it is stored internally, it shouldn't loose the data for the epg if it is put on standby only I would have thought?

Like I said its work in progress, maybe email Technomate asking the question: -

info@technomate.com

beltin
04-03-11, 10:48
Email sent off I will let you know what I hear back.

Thanks again.

Beltin.

gripper
04-03-11, 14:26
how do you add a cfg file into tm5420d usb server list yet it wont work can you help please i only adding two c lines

Larry-G
04-03-11, 14:32
how do you add a cfg file into tm5420d usb server list yet it wont work can you help please i only adding two c lines

i would strongly advise you to read the site rules. before you go any further.

bassethound
04-03-11, 14:32

Dont jump on other peoples post start your own thread!!!

We cant discuss c/s on the board try google

as its your first post have you read are forum rules

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2-Please-read-the-rules-here

mcquaim
14-08-11, 13:09
Hi folks,

Has anyone figured out a way to keep the EPG on the TM5402 after the box is put on standby?

Cheers,
mcquaim

mcquaim
20-08-11, 18:11
Hi folks,

Has anyone any ideas on this topic?

Also, is it possible to add the epg radio channel to a favourites list?

Cheers,
mcquaim