PDA

View Full Version : USB backup plugin for the vix 2.0/openpli image..... probs/ crash

rupert
02-03-11, 20:24
hi all ...first let me thank all of the people who have taken the time to help me in the recent past.
OK....i downloaded the vix 2 image and dropped it on my vuduo ,then installed cccam etc config edit...all went ok ,then after a couple of days i went to change a channel and got the dreaded green screen..i did back up to my hard drive on the box , but as im only still learning i lost everything and had to resort to USB reprogramme to the opennpli en2 image which seems very unstable...hope this makes sense! thanks all.

silverfox0786
02-03-11, 20:30
that did not make sence lol

btw what additions did u add to vix and did u update fully to 2.0.3

if u made a back up then u can ftp into box

go to media/hdd/imagebackups

and your backup will be there

pop it on usb and away u go

rupert
02-03-11, 20:35
sorry silverfox............first downloaded vix image 2.
put on my vuduo.
then set all up as normal.
all vix image and cc config,all fine.
yesterday got a crash / green screen.
i didnt know how to reload my vix image (which i prefer) b
i did back up the vix image to HDD
i dont lke the openpli image , keeps freezing.
i just need to know how to reload my vix image...........thanks mate..........and sorry to be a bit saft !! ha ha.

rupert
02-03-11, 20:37
so i can pop it on usb ....and then the vuduo will read and re-programme ...is that right ? thanks.

silverfox0786
02-03-11, 21:04
yes mate get the image from yr hdd via ftp and make sure the 32 files are allocated in

vuplus//duo

ignore the nfi just extract that and keep it safe for now

other option is to just install a fresh copy of VIX 2.0

rupert
02-03-11, 21:14
thanks very much for your time..........where can i download vix 2.0.3 ??
i looked in the image dowload thread but it only gives 2.0 or do i use that ,then update from the vuduo ?? thanks again...........

punisher
02-03-11, 21:20
download 2.0 and then via the online software update you can get 2.0.3 after all the updates are done

rupert
02-03-11, 21:22
thanks punisher .............very grateful for your time.....
oh well here goes !!! gnite all. and again.........thanks/rpt