01-03-11, 22:51
Hi guys

does any one know who ythe original creator of the glass 16 skin is

it works well on VIX but has a few issues that need looking at

and was hoping original creator could have a look

Thanks

judge
01-03-11, 23:04
Just a thought for Andy, why not use the IP address in the feed configs instead of world-of-satellite.com in future updates to avoid these DNS issues.

silverfox0786
01-03-11, 23:08
Just a thought for Andy, why not use the IP address in the feed configs instead of world-of-satellite.com in future updates to avoid these DNS issues.

there is a reason why a web address is used if we all started using ip addressign things would get hard to remeber

p.s. what relevenmce does this have to OP question

Larry-G
01-03-11, 23:42
there is a reason why a web address is used if we all started using ip addressign things would get hard to remeber

as far as i know mate the guy who makes / maintains that skin is shamann® you can find him on the new DE forum. i'll pm you a link.

judge
02-03-11, 00:09

Just seems to be a problem that came up with a few users on VIX 2.0, using the IP would have solved this issue & resulted in a lot less support requests.
The IP would never have to be remembered by humans as I doubt many look at the opkg .conf files.

Larry-G
02-03-11, 00:13
Just seems to be a problem that came up with a few users on VIX 2.0, using the IP would have solved this issue & resulted in a lot less support requests.
The IP would never have to be remembered by humans as I doubt many look at the opkg .conf files.

LOL the point was that you seem to have mistaken this thread for another and posted something way out of context. this thread was asking who made the HD glass skins. it has nothing to do with the VIX feeds.

judge
02-03-11, 00:15
LOL the point was that you seem to have mistaken this thread for another and posted something way out of context. this thread was asking who made the HD glass skins. it has nothing to do with the VIX feeds.

shit I did, replied to the wrong thread. takes a step back & slaps myself...

Larry-G
02-03-11, 00:16
shit I did, replied to the wrong thread. takes a step back & slaps myself...

lol saves me having to slap you then.