PDA

View Full Version : ET9000 Blackhole Image

somm
28-02-11, 17:16
Sorry for asking that, but I wan't to know who makes the Blackhole Image for the ET9000 ?

Is this the same base as for the vu+ ? I cannot find something about it ....

Thanks, somm

Sicilian
28-02-11, 17:21
Yes, same people.

somm
28-02-11, 17:23
Is there a home page for this image. On the page I normaly look for the vu+ images I can find nothing about it ...

icewaere
28-02-11, 17:50
search about nabilosat ;)

greetz

Sicilian
28-02-11, 17:53
ViX Image will be released soon, you wont want to use blackhole once thats released ;) :D

bassethound
28-02-11, 18:04
The OpenBlackHole Project has been Suspended so there is no new images on the horizon below is there official statement

Dear Blackhole fans,

It is with regret that we have to announce the suspension of this project for the foreseeable future.

Due to the time and efforts needed to support Blackhole Images the team and coder can not give the project the time and resources it requires.

With regret
Blackhole Team Jan 20, 2011

silverfox0786
28-02-11, 18:40
The OpenBlackHole Project has been Suspended so there is no new images on the horizon below is there official statement

Dear Blackhole fans,

It is with regret that we have to announce the suspension of this project for the foreseeable future.

Due to the time and efforts needed to support Blackhole Images the team and coder can not give the project the time and resources it requires.

With regret
Blackhole Team Jan 20, 2011

you will also find the openblackhole git is abandoned and wont build an image

vikino
28-02-11, 21:15
ViX Image will be released soon, you wont want to use blackhole once thats released ;) :D
VIX team img will be the base image PLI? Or a separate image as a Black Hole? Thank for your reply.

Larry-G
28-02-11, 21:30
as far as i am aware ( i'm not part of the development team nor do i have this box ). the ET9000 version of VIX will be as with the VU versions based on openpli v2.0.

vikino
28-02-11, 21:40
Damage, so only PLI for ET9000, after what BH stopped support. Maybe even SifTeam creations original image ....

Larry-G
28-02-11, 21:46
Damage, so only PLI for ET9000, after what BH stopped support. Maybe even SifTeam creations original image ....

no thats not correct. while the VIX image may be based on the openpli image it is a separate piece of work in it's own rite. so no the box will have more than just openpli support. as for the other teams thats a question for them, but i personally think it only a matter of time untill other teams support this box as they have done with the VU boxes.

bassethound
28-02-11, 21:53
SifTeam have also announced they will be supporting the ET-9000