PDA

View Full Version : Will Vu+ Duo Run Fausto + Season Interface to my S*Y HD Box

artful
26-02-11, 08:47
About a month now since getting the Vu+ Duo and now got it running nicely with white card and serving my TM6900 HD Super. I have a Season Interface from way back and I wondered if I could run Fausto on the Duo via the RS232 and SI to also serve my S*Y HD box. Or, if not able to run Fausto on the Duo I have an old Toshiba Portege notebook dual boot WinXP / Xubuntu that I used to use running Oscam linux + Omnikey 3120 reader that I could use to run Fausto.

If either is possible could someone advise me how to set up Fausto as I've never used it before. From what I've read it looks very comprehensive and I've tried somewhat to fathom it out - it's how to configure Fausto so enable the Duo to serve the S*Y box.

Sicilian
26-02-11, 08:49
Please re-read the rules http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2-Please-read-the-rules-here Especially 3a ;)

Larry-G
26-02-11, 08:51
About a month now since getting the Vu+ Duo and now got it running nicely with white card and serving my TM6900 HD Super. I have a Season Interface from way back and I wondered if I could run Fausto on the Duo via the RS232 and SI to also serve my S*Y HD box. Or, if not able to run Fausto on the Duo I have an old Toshiba Portege notebook dual boot WinXP / Xubuntu that I used to use running Oscam linux + Omnikey 3120 reader that I could use to run Fausto.

If either is possible could someone advise me how to set up Fausto as I've never used it before. From what I've read it looks very comprehensive and I've tried somewhat to fathom it out - it's how to configure Fausto so enable the Duo to serve the S*Y box.

it is not some thing we can really discuss here,due to the nature of fausto and what it does.

artful
26-02-11, 10:12
Oops. Sozz. On so many forums it's easy to forget rules for each. Not intentional.