PDA

View Full Version : problem accessing user active page

punisher
25-02-11, 16:48
at the bottom of the page where the active userlist is to show hu is online and that, when i click on "xx Users Online" it should take me to the list of people who are active on the site and where they are etc but instead i get

punisher, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i dont think permissions have been setup properly either for me, or the VIP member group.

just thought id point out :p felt like being nosey lol

silverfox0786
26-02-11, 03:50
at the bottom of the page where the active userlist is to show hu is online and that, when i click on "xx Users Online" it should take me to the list of people who are active on the site and where they are etc but instead i get

i dont think permissions have been setup properly either for me, or the VIP member group.

just thought id point out :p felt like being nosey lol

vip's dont have access to who's online feature thats only mods and admins

punisher
26-02-11, 05:07
Aaah ok fair enough, gt used to browsing them on loads of other different forums bt thas kool. Cheers silver

silverfox0786
26-02-11, 20:31
i noticed too that alot of forums have em open for access but here its been closed to mods and admins only