PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-T/T2] Example files don't appear after updating provider files

SkyFan
23-03-24, 20:56
I'm looking in this folder: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

I've just installed the most recent OpenViX 6.5.001. I did a scan with AutoBouquetsMaker then selected "Update provider files" because I need to know the new channel numbers of some channels as some channels have disappeared from my Custom bouquet.

It instantly says "Config file for Sky UK didn't need updating" but there's no example files in that folder like there usually was in Vix images of the past. How do I get the example files?

abu baniaz
23-03-24, 21:01
They are in ABM folder /etc/enigma2/

Huevos
23-03-24, 21:34
What exactly do you think "Update provider files" does?

"Config file for Sky UK didn't need updating" means you already have the latest provider files.

But anyway, provider files have nothing to do with "Custom bouquet".

SkyFan
23-03-24, 21:47
They are in ABM folder /etc/enigma2/

Thanks

What exactly do you think "Update provider files" does?

"Config file for Sky UK didn't need updating" means you already have the latest provider files.

But anyway, provider files have nothing to do with "Custom bouquet".

I know what Update provider files does and I never said it had anything to do with the Custom bouquet. I was just saying I couldn't see the example files as they aren't where they usually are in previous images. I needed the example files to find out the channel numbers to use in my custom bouquet.

Huevos
23-03-24, 23:19
I know what Update provider files does and I never said it had anything to do with the Custom bouquet. I was just saying I couldn't see the example files as they aren't where they usually are in previous images. I needed the example files to find out the channel numbers to use in my custom bouquet.???, that has been the location since 2022.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/a385df5a585f3a553281e54053445c52c9ac4da4

SkyFan
23-03-24, 23:24
I've been using earlier images. I only update my image when something stops working.