PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mio+] switch between Sat and Terrestrial channels

charliebrown7
16-02-24, 19:34
Open vix image 6.4.011
Have to reboot to switch from terrestrial channels to satellite channels otherwise no signal in osmio4kplus
Previous image worked fine.

adm
16-02-24, 20:05
Open vix image 6.4.011
Have to reboot to switch from terrestrial channels to satellite channels otherwise no signal in osmio4kplus
Previous image worked fine.

Different box here so not a direct comparison but my Xtrend 10K switches between satellite/terrestrial without problems running 6.4.011

Sometimes you can get strange problems after an upgrade if you don't perform a one off cold boot.
Put your box into deep standby.
Remove mains power from the box (or from the wall wart)
Leave to box off for a couple of minutes to let all internal voltages discharge.
Re-apply power to your box.

If something in the software has crashed just putting the box into standby/deep standby will not necessarily give your box/software a cold boot.

cactikid
17-02-24, 19:07
Not sure if you do it this way or another , on my H7S if on a channel i press button under ok and press the green button to select sat or Saorview and from there go to my channel i want to view.

abu baniaz
17-02-24, 21:47
Does the osmio have those multi-type tuners as opposed to separate ones?

charliebrown7
18-02-24, 17:59
yes I have a separate Xbox tv tuner connected to it for Terrestrial channels.

today the receiver took a online update and everything seems to be working well.

charliebrown7
18-02-24, 20:54
shut it off for a while and now its doing the same thing.

Huevos
19-02-24, 15:08
Does the osmio have those multi-type tuners as opposed to separate ones?Yes, and I've never seen that behaviour on mine.