PDA

View Full Version : Xtrend 8500 satlist

tanis
04-02-24, 17:21
Hi everybody, it might be a stupid question, but i cannot find a sat list anywhere in my xtrend 8500. I use open vix. I know that there is a satlist.xml, I've download it, but in the filebrowser there is no download or save in memory button.. It's on a usb, when i open the file browser i can see the usb, but i cannot move the file into etc/enigma and save, what am i doing wrong? The current satlist is fro OE alliance, but some Ku satellites are missing and anyway i cannot see the whole actual list anywhere. I can set up the tuners and choose a satellite wich appear, but i cannot see all sats at once.
thanks

abu baniaz
04-02-24, 22:00
You can use the xml update plugin to fetch latest satellites.xml file.

tanis
04-02-24, 23:00
You can use the xml update plugin to fetch latest satellites.xml file.

thanks Abu, i know and i allready do. Unfortunately, it does not solve my problem. It's not possible to see the list anywhere, that's what i do not understand.. There is no whole list to see wich sats are there... and if there is no list to se i cannot modify it, as i explained in my post. And i cannot transfer the hlm by usb to the file browser

tanis
04-02-24, 23:01
sorry, the xml file by usb

abu baniaz
05-02-24, 09:12
Do you have a satellites.xml file in /etc/enigma2? This is the user file which overrides the system one in /etc/tuxbox