PDA

View Full Version : stoping the dish flashing on and off

deltec
13-01-24, 13:21
what is there of switching it off menu switche s the flashing dish off in the image every time i change change sats it pugs me i have a posioner any way can i switch the dish simble off

cactikid
13-01-24, 14:42
Is that not there to tell you alternative sat has been chosen and is moving to new position.
Turning it off it may not move?

Joe_90
13-01-24, 15:00
I do recall that there is a menu setting which turns off the flashing "dish moving" animation. Not near the box at the moment, but will check later.

deltec
13-01-24, 17:31
Thanks let me no please I think I might have found it animation and blinking is that it

Amiko UK
14-01-24, 11:34
Menu > Setup > User Interface > Settings > Show positioner movement

You then have the choice of setting this to Flashing, Not Flashing or Off. Flashing is the default which shows the dish graphic with flashing, not flashing will still show the dish graphic but without flashing and Off will show no dish graphic at all.

NOTE that this option will only show in the menu if at least one available tuner is set to work as a motorised setup, i.e. positioner, USALS etc. If you just have a fixed dish or I would assume DiSEqC switch only tuner setup then the 'Show positioner movement' setting option will not be available.