PDA

View Full Version : open positioner image and satllite

deltec
10-01-24, 19:08
just asking any boday using the open vix image and using a satllite positioner as well and using the diseqc 1.2 menu just intrested that s all how is it runing etc regards deltec

deltec
11-01-24, 12:54
right it ijack is new s a primesat vbo1200posioiner the jack is new 42 to 30 west ok but when i want the jack to stop at satllites east to west no problem it stops at them but when i want the jack to stop at satllites from west to east it dose no iv even set it to factory 3 times no difrent iv been toold i could be the posisoner that is the problem any one else had trouble the same the reed switches are ok in the jack

el bandido
12-01-24, 02:51
Besides mess everything up even worse, a factory reset is supposed to do what exactly?

Basically,
The positioner is not a complicated device. Each satellite will need a different position number. Use the positioner remote to drive the dish to a satellite, then pick a number for the satellite, then Store the satellite in the receiver. This is not complicated at all, providing the dish is tracking the satellite-arc correctly.

deltec
13-01-24, 17:50
No no that it’s tracking the arc it’s the reed switch