PDA

View Full Version : Telesystem Tivusat receiver missing channels on scan

danlou
06-01-24, 00:41
I have scanned a couple of Telesystem Tvusat receiver models (9011 and 9015) and with both receivers the first lcn channel picked up is number 7 - La7
In other words rai1 1,2,3, rete4, Canale5, Italia1 are all missing and there are proably more within the list as well missing.
I have done factory reset as well but same problem exists.

Both boxes have uo-to-date software and the satellite signal is fine because ive scanned on a E2 box and all channels appear and clear. And to make sure im not losing my marbles i took them to another house and same issue again so im puzzled.

Bot boxes purchased from W.O.S.

Any thoughts welcome. Thanks

BrianG61UK
06-01-24, 03:48
Tivusat changed their cards and encryption about a year ago. Some channels do not work on old cards. It was about a year ago. I think the new cards are not yet supported by any unofficial boxes. I don't have any more details.

danlou
06-01-24, 08:27
Tivusat changed their cards and encryption about a year ago. Some channels do not work on old cards. It was about a year ago. I think the new cards are not yet supported by any unofficial boxes. I don't have any more details.

Thanks but these are official boxes I'm referring to that are missing the channels

Huevos
06-01-24, 09:47
Have the sd channels now been switched off?

danlou
07-01-24, 14:06
Have the sd channels now been switched off?

Good question. i am not sure, possibly, but these are HD boxes. Ive checked 101 onwards and they are not there either.
Im wondering if its a Telesystem s/w problem?