PDA

View Full Version : [Zgemma H7] No hdmi output

markacoyle
02-01-24, 13:34
Hi, im new to this. had my H7s set up pretty good. It took me a few days to get to everything running including IPTV. I decided this morning to reset to factory setting and start again as it had made so many changes I thought the easiest thing to do would be start again. On reboot it got as far as selecting the resolution then screen went blank..
I have tried rebooting several times but no joy, it just gets to start up screen, on box it counts up to 99 then output to tv stops.. Any ideas?

bellejt
02-01-24, 13:50
do a new flash

bmitie
02-01-24, 15:41
You have me stumped. You had setup box to " H7s set up pretty good" . Why would you do a factory reset? Were you getting info on another forum. And to do a factory reset is a total no no.

What exactly did you do, did you go to settings and do a factory reset? And did box just go to reboot itself? Did you flash it yourself in the first place?

Did you do a back up??

cactikid
02-01-24, 16:05
Would agree never do a factory reset , i do wonder if internet is also gone as not got that far as on the wizard .

Reflash and start from scratch as no idea what you have as backups.

abu baniaz
03-01-24, 00:05
You have selected a video output your TV does not support. Change it to another one that is supported. Use the Openwebif remote to interact with the receiver, there is an option to grab screenshots when you "press" the remote.

Alternatively, you can change the resolution in your file called "settings" in /etc/enigma2 You will have to issue an "init 4" command using Putty/Terminal before editing.

markacoyle
03-01-24, 11:42
Thank you Abu,
I managed to change the resolution and now have it operational again. Thanks for your help.