PDA

View Full Version : [Zgemma H7] Abm says vewrsion 3.3 but box asks for ver 3.4

bmitie
26-09-23, 10:07
Just installed latest VIX and set up from scratch so configured ABM but when I tried to run Update Provider Files I got error message " incompatible versions 3.3 >3.4. " !!

Never seen this before, is this a bug or such like and is there a way to update to ver 3.4??

bmitie

cactikid
26-09-23, 13:01
New Image should be up to date , dont think i ever tried updating on a new image just installed.
Were you having issues with ABM ?

spanner123
26-09-23, 13:29
Out of interest I just tried updating provider files on my Solo2 running 6.4.007 and got the error! No problems on previous vix versions!

bmitie
26-09-23, 13:36
No it just wont update providers and gives that error message and its the latest image. Probably a simple explanation.

abu baniaz
26-09-23, 17:52
They are changes to deal with Movistar on 19.2 where the data is on two different tables. There is a misconception that you must update provider files before running ABM. It is notification, not an error. ABM will work like it did before the version increase.

Huevos
26-09-23, 21:26
No it just wont update providers and gives that error message and its the latest image. Probably a simple explanation.
Yes, sometimes we make changes that require both the xml and the python code to be updated at the same time. When we do that we bump the version so you can't run the new xml files on the old image (which would cause crashes).