PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno4KSE] VIX 6.4.xxx Anyone Using JediMaker Xtream

spevs
14-09-23, 16:24
To all out there, is anyone using the latest image 6.4.xxx with JediMakerXtream and successfully getting a 7 day IPTV epg. Prior to 6.4.xxx I have had no issues and still don't if I use any 6.3.xxx image but I can't get any 6.4.xxx to populate IPTV for more than 24hrs ahead. Today I tried a fresh 6.4.006 image with no settings restored and installed BouquetMakerXtream 0.21 (KiddaC's new Plugin) just to see if this would resolve the issue but it didn't, same problem, only 24hrs epg on IPTV. Look forward to hearing from you all............Spevs

bellejt
14-09-23, 16:57
still asking the question : jedimakerxstream is a packet/bouquet maker and how are you getting epg in that ? Epg comes in the channellist

spevs
14-09-23, 17:22
Ok, lets ask the question differently, is anyone getting a full 7 day IPTV epg using a 6.4.xxx image........?

I can get a full 7 day IPTV epg using identical credentials on any 6.3.xxx build, but not any 6.4.001/2/3/4/6

I would like to keep up with new builds but currently I have to stick with 6.3.007

spanner123
14-09-23, 17:30
Doesn't jedi bouquet maker need to be used with jedi epg xtreme and epg importer to get iptv epg? I get 7 day epg using all three and Openvix 6.4.006

Edit: irrelevant if using providers own epg!

dsayers
14-09-23, 17:39
I only get 1 day epg with jedimakerxtream using providers source in epg importer. I didn't notice till today as I don't look in advance anyway.

Doesn't jedi bouquet maker need to be used with jedi epg xtreme and epg importer to get iptv epg? I get 7 day epg using all three and Openvix 6.4.006

Jedi epg Xtreme is for adding more sources. If provider supports epg then only epg import with providers source should be ok

twol
14-09-23, 19:58
Ok, lets ask the question differently, is anyone getting a full 7 day IPTV epg using a 6.4.xxx image........?

I can get a full 7 day IPTV epg using identical credentials on any 6.3.xxx build, but not any 6.4.001/2/3/4/6

I would like to keep up with new builds but currently I have to stick with 6.3.007

Yes…using epg-importer. Suggest you check sources in epgimporter to see if your bouquets are included and checked.

spevs
15-09-23, 07:01
Hi Twol, yes my IPTV sources are selected in epg importer, in fact I can download specifically from any highlighted source by pressing yellow on the remote, if I do this on any 6.4.xxx build I only get 24hr IPTV epg, but using identical credentials and set up on any 6.3.xxx build I get at least 5 days of IPTV and a full 7 day epg for satellite channels.

spevs
15-09-23, 07:20
I only get 1 day epg with jedimakerxtream using providers source in epg importer. I didn't notice till today as I don't look in advance anyway.

Jedi epg Xtreme is for adding more sources. If provider supports epg then only epg import with providers source should be ok

I use the epg for setting up recordings several days in advance.

twol
15-09-23, 09:13
Hi Twol, yes my IPTV sources are selected in epg importer, in fact I can download specifically from any highlighted source by pressing yellow on the remote, if I do this on any 6.4.xxx build I only get 24hr IPTV epg, but using identical credentials and set up on any 6.3.xxx build I get at least 5 days of IPTV and a full 7 day epg for satellite channels.

Epgimport - only code change in recent times was to ‚authorisation‘ code to allow downloads from all sources.
Apart from that, the data is that provided (in this case) by the IPTV provider.. so have no idea why you would only get 24 hours worth.

can you post a debug log (just X out the confidential data)

Note: just deleted my epg cache, ran epgimport….. have 5 days on iptv, 7 days on rytec import

spevs
15-09-23, 10:59
Does this show anything

twol
15-09-23, 15:33
fixed by Kiddac......https://github.com/kiddac/Jedi_Maker_Xtream
glob.xmltv_address = str(xmltvhost) + "xmltv.php?username=" + str(username) + "&password=" + str(password)
replaced by .....
glob.xmltv_address = str(xmltvhost) + "xmltv.php?username=" + str(username) + "&password=" + str(password) + "&next_days=7"

spevs
16-09-23, 10:03
Brilliant, I've installed Jedi 6.32 and IPTV epg is now populating as it should on 6.4.xxx, however, to get it to work correctly you have to delete the existing bouquets and make new ones....................:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who has helped.