PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno4KSE] VIX 6.4 big problems with IPTV

radicaldoc
13-09-23, 11:01
I am having a strange problem with a program on both my solo 4k and my uno4k se..
i use a program called XEAIO 3.3.0. Downloaded fron the plugins (extensions) it is used for my IPTV.
It has been working very well for 4 months without a problem untilovernight monday (11th) both boxes it stopped clearing in fact if i tried to change to a channel on IPTV nothing the box didn't even show channel at bottom on info screen...
i have tried rebooting all and even removing the app the reinstalling it . strangly when i try to install it from usb key which i have done many times before it just sit's there saying it is installing with the dotted line running along the bottom and it never ends..
when i downloaded it again through plugins it still does nothing. and i use this program a lot so i have tried everything but to no avail..
with VPN and without.no joy...i have checked the IPTV end there are no problems there so i am stuck now as to what to try.....

has anything changed with VIX??

twol
13-09-23, 12:08
I am having a strange problem with a program on both my solo 4k and my uno4k se..
i use a program called XEAIO 3.3.0. Downloaded fron the plugins (extensions) it is used for my IPTV.
It has been working very well for 4 months without a problem untilovernight monday (11th) both boxes it stopped clearing in fact if i tried to change to a channel on IPTV nothing the box didn't even show channel at bottom on info screen...
i have tried rebooting all and even removing the app the reinstalling it . strangly when i try to install it from usb key which i have done many times before it just sit's there saying it is installing with the dotted line running along the bottom and it never ends..
when i downloaded it again through plugins it still does nothing. and i use this program a lot so i have tried everything but to no avail..
with VPN and without.no joy...i have checked the IPTV end there are no problems there so i am stuck now as to what to try.....

has anything changed with VIX??
.... as usual debug logs would help

radicaldoc
13-09-23, 13:47
.... as usual debug logs would help
sorry where will i find those...??

radicaldoc
13-09-23, 13:53
sorry where will i find those...??

XE log i found but not much here though

bellejt
13-09-23, 14:00
is youre supcription from youre provider still valid ?

radicaldoc
13-09-23, 14:01
i looked in system/logs and none there

radicaldoc
13-09-23, 14:03
is youre supcription from youre provider still valid ?

yep all good there..

bellejt
13-09-23, 14:11
strangely I do not see that in teh feeds.I use xstreamity and jedimaker for channellist

twol
13-09-23, 14:50
XE log i found but not much here though

Need debug logs without your userid/passwd etc info... menu/setup/system/log/settings/ enable, change placement(not flash), use local time

radicaldoc
13-09-23, 15:06
Need debug logs without your userid/passwd etc info... menu/setup/system/log/settings/ enable, change placement(not flash), use local time
is this right??
i rebooted but still did not find any logs when i looked in log manager??
when i pressed red there were 3 logs to look at but cannot find them on the hard drive anywhere

twol
13-09-23, 19:03
is this right??
i rebooted but still did not find any logs when i looked in log manager??
when i pressed red there were 3 logs to look at but cannot find them on the hard drive anywhere

Change log time to local, enigma log level just to debug, reboot….., but otherwise should be in /hdd/logs. (With filezilla look in /media/hdd/logs)

radicaldoc
13-09-23, 20:10
Change log time to local, enigma log level just to debug, reboot….., but otherwise should be in /hdd/logs. (With filezilla look in /media/hdd/logs)

I did all that no logs in hdd/logs.. found them in home/root/logs. i cannot find anything about my password etc.this is latest log there are others before this .
thanks for you help i don't understand how two different boxes went down together..

radicaldoc
14-09-23, 06:28
how do you install xstreamity i have no idea...does it work same as XE with lists of channels and can you record ok with it? thanks

can someone point me to a tut on how to use and install xtreamity and jedi... thanks

Orlandox
14-09-23, 09:06
Discussion is here : https://www.linuxsat-support.com/board/1462-enigma2-kiddac/

radicaldoc
14-09-23, 09:49
Discussion is here : https://www.linuxsat-support.com/board/1462-enigma2-kiddac/

what port do you use enigma 2??

vuesolo
18-02-24, 22:23
I had problem with my Xtream Editor not working. Final straw was when the VU box would not boot up and I just got the spinning vix logo in the top left. Had to reinstall openvix and used xstremity for the time being.

bmitie
20-05-24, 18:40
are u still using xstremity and is it as easy as xe? got same problem

spevs
22-05-24, 15:06
are u still using xstremity and is it as easy as xe? got same problem

I abandoned XE about 12 months ago due to issues and went to JediMaker which has since evolved into BouquetMakerXtream (BMX)

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/156616-bouquet-maker-xtream-iptv-bouquet-maker-new-2023/

My IPTV on my Vu VIX boxes is the best it has every been now.

bmitie
22-05-24, 21:11
I will look at link thanks but is it easy to setup and can xe providers be switched to it? Im not great on iptv yet.

spevs
23-05-24, 06:07
I will look at link thanks but is it easy to setup and can xe providers be switched to it? Im not great on iptv yet.

Yes & Yes

PM me if you get stuck

bmitie
23-05-24, 10:16
I had a quick look last night and looked a bit daunting and people were having issues. will pm

twol
23-05-24, 10:37
I had a quick look last night and looked a bit daunting and people were having issues. will pm

It really is quite straight forward - talk to Spevs.
you just need your url, userid & password

bmitie
23-05-24, 16:35
but does that not come from provider? I am getting the hang:thumbsup: