PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo4K SE] Video freezing at around 30 minutes

vatovey
11-09-23, 15:42
Hey,

Have updated to Openvix v6.4.x on all my VU+ boxes (Solo2, Solo4K and Duo 4K SE).

All seemingly ok on the Solo2 and Solo4K boxes.

Bit of a strange issue on the Duo 4K SE - I have network shares via a Windows Server box which I have mounted on all 3 VU boxes.

When I attempt to play something on the Duo 4K SE box from a network share, after about 30-35 minutes the video/audio will freeze, at which time I have to press the exit button and re-start the file, the box doesn't offer to resume, it just starts from the beginning.

I thought it may have been a bad install, so have completed a clean 6.4.004 install this morning - but am getting the same issue.

Up until Openvix 6.4.x, media files would play fine with no issues from network mounts.

The Solo2 and Solo4 does not seem to experience this issue.

Any suggestions ?, or is this a known issue/bug ?

Cheers, Vaughn.

twol
11-09-23, 19:01
Hey,

Have updated to Openvix v6.4.x on all my VU+ boxes (Solo2, Solo4K and Duo 4K SE).

All seemingly ok on the Solo2 and Solo4K boxes.

Bit of a strange issue on the Duo 4K SE - I have network shares via a Windows Server box which I have mounted on all 3 VU boxes.

When I attempt to play something on the Duo 4K SE box from a network share, after about 30-35 minutes the video/audio will freeze, at which time I have to press the exit button and re-start the file, the box doesn't offer to resume, it just starts from the beginning.

I thought it may have been a bad install, so have completed a clean 6.4.004 install this morning - but am getting the same issue.

Up until Openvix 6.4.x, media files would play fine with no issues from network mounts.

The Solo2 and Solo4 does not seem to experience this issue.

Any suggestions ?, or is this a known issue/bug ?

Cheers, Vaughn.

Debug logs please

vatovey
15-09-23, 06:31
Hi Twol,

Have uploaded a debug file to Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ms86k3yndp9wphav4za8h/Enigma2_debug_2023-09-12_17-32-02.log?rlkey=0m0hx94yps34ghsdscz8bo6ft&dl=0

Hope this is ok.

I was testing a UHD version of Enter The Dragon yesterday afternoon at 5.28pm, and it froze video/audio at just gone 6pm.