PDA

View Full Version : Ultimo lcd

deltec
29-08-23, 18:55
Is it possible to show ur Tv pic on the lcd there used to be a file for it if I remember

Trial
30-08-23, 10:56
Hi,
FHD or 4K version? I remember that there was a plugin for the old boxes but it was more a slide show than a video. MiniTV is the keyword for 4K boxes to look after. On Ultimo 4K it is somehow connected/dependend to PiP.

Ralf

deltec
30-08-23, 13:14
So ur saying there’s no file then if I get a file we’re do u put the file

Trial
30-08-23, 15:12
Hi,
depends on the box you have. Ultimo or Ultimo4K.

Ralf

deltec
30-08-23, 15:30
I have the ultimo 4k have u got a file I could have to test

deltec
01-09-23, 16:58
has any boday ever usd the lcd on there ultimo 4k as a Tv

EckyH
02-09-23, 07:56
Has anybody ever used the LCD on the Ultimo4K as a TV?
I tried it out once, but only with the original firmware from VU+.

I'll have a look later whether it works with OpenViX (6.3.007 works fine actually on our Ultimo).

E.

EckyH
02-09-23, 17:44
I'll have a look later whether it works with OpenViX (6.3.007 works fine actually on our Ultimo).
For the record: I meant "our Ultimo4K".

It works fine.

My settings are: "LCD for Linux" enabled with "LCD 1 Type" is "Internal Box-Skin-LCD" and also "MJPEG Stream LCD 1 enable", in "Front Panel Settings" is "Clone TV screen to LCD" enabled.
To activate the TV on the display I have to press the blue button on the remote twice.

Hope this helps,

E.

deltec
02-09-23, 18:06
We’re do I find these setings is it in the menus could explain

EckyH
02-09-23, 19:31
Where do I find these settings?
In OpenWebif go to the "Extras" section and click on "Settings":

As you can see the entry for "LCD for Linux" is just below "Settings". That opens a new browser tab or window with all mentioned setting.

It's also in the settings menu that you can access via the remote but I find it more comfortable to configure the whole thing via browser.

Hope this helps,

E.

deltec
02-09-23, 19:50
done that nothing has hapens do u reboot the box

deltec
02-09-23, 19:58
i wanted it on all the time when i switch chanels over how do i do that

EckyH
03-09-23, 08:14
Done that. Nothing has happen. Do you reboot the box?
No, I didn't reboot the Ultimo4K after making the settings.
But I just noticed that have played around with "LCD4linux screen switch" after pressing the blue button once on the remote. That could make the difference. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

I want it on all the time when I switch channels over. How do i do that?
I just activated displaying the TV screen on the LCD display, switched channels via remote and the TV shows the channel I switched to. But the display of the Ultimo4K stays on the channel where I activated displaying the contents. Perhaps that behaviour changes when I update the Ultimo4K next time (probably in the next weeks).

E.

deltec
03-09-23, 08:25
No difrence at alll mate just done it thanks any way