PDA

View Full Version : JediMakerXtream

Hmmnd
19-08-23, 18:57
Hi
I am using JediMakerXtream to connect to my playlist but it does not have a stable connection to the server. One day it connects the next it does not for no apparent reason. Is there alternative app I can use on my VauDUO 4K SE with Vix 6.4.001
I also just noticed that the Jedi plug in is no longer showing in ‘download plugins/extensions’.

Huevos
19-08-23, 21:25
You should update your image and recheck.

spevs
20-08-23, 10:09
I'd be interested to know if any others are having issues with Jedimakerstream on 6.4.xxx, since upgrading I can not get the weekly epg to populate more than 24hrs ahead. Now that 6.4.004 is out I'll do a clean image and report back how I get on. I have three boxes running 6.3.007 with no issues at all, full 7 day epg.

abu baniaz
20-08-23, 10:55
There were changes to how jmx constructed the bouquet files and epg Importer dealt with some entries. Using latest image will have latest versions and you should be fine.

spevs
20-08-23, 16:34
I've reimage clean and still have only a 24hr epg, installed jedi from plugins 6.28, where do we go from here...?

abu baniaz
20-08-23, 17:33
Might be an idea to post the debug log on the forum where Kiddac is active. Ensure that your logs do not contain sensitive details like Wi-Fi passwords, usernames etc.

Hmmnd
21-08-23, 19:59
My post seems to have been hijacked! Has anyone anybanswers to my questions?

Joe_90
21-08-23, 21:08
My post seems to have been hijacked! Has anyone anybanswers to my questions?

See @Huevos suggestion - post #2

dsayers
21-08-23, 21:12
If you're in the UK and this is happening during football it could be EPL blocks but update image first so you are on latest.

For alternative there's e2m3ubouquet in feeds or xstreamity as a player rather than bouquets

Hmmnd
27-08-23, 12:26
I am pulling my hair out here:
I have updated to latest image as suggested by huevos
Installed latest JediMakerExtream
Installed xstreamity as suggested by Dsayers
Tried playlist in both separately.
Result IPTV works perfectly on either then after a few hours 4-6 it reports ‘Server not responding’
The following day after putting box in standby overnight it is connected again and repeats as previous.
What instigates the connection as it seems to me that it is just dropping out and failing to reconnect.
IPTV supplier reports no problem at his end.

twol
27-08-23, 12:38
I am pulling my hair out here:
I have updated to latest image as suggested by huevos
Installed latest JediMakerExtream
Installed xstreamity as suggested by Dsayers
Tried playlist in both separately.
Result IPTV works perfectly on either then after a few hours 4-6 it reports ‘Server not responding’
The following day after putting box in standby overnight it is connected again and repeats as previous.
What instigates the connection as it seems to me that it is just dropping out and failing to reconnect.
IPTV supplier reports no problem at his end.
In Xstreamity what does it say in the Select Playlist panel that shows the connection status???

Hmmnd
27-08-23, 17:44
In Xstreamity what does it say in the Select Playlist panel that shows the connection status???

I have now removed Xtreamity. It was reporting similar phrase to ‘server not responding’

twol
27-08-23, 17:56
I have now removed Xtreamity. It was reporting similar phrase to ‘server not responding’

Then your providers site is not responding…..these guys are often useless , agents for the real provider and just take the money

ronand
27-08-23, 20:22
A "provider" is not going to tell you that they have a problem.

urie
27-08-23, 20:29

try test wiyh another provider nothing to do with jedimaker or xstreamity or perhaps use a vpn.

Hmmnd
28-08-23, 17:51
Thanks each for replying. Can you believe this provider asked me to install Team Viewer and send him my login username and password to give him access to my pc so he could help! Needless to say I respectfully declined.

urie
28-08-23, 20:54
Thanks each for replying. Can you believe this provider asked me to install Team Viewer and send him my login username and password to give him access to my pc so he could help! Needless to say I respectfully declined.

Well to be honest I know a few providers that have used teamviewer to sort out problems for some users. So advice still stands take a trial from other supplier and if still having problems then try vpn as advidsed or problem may be at your end.

Hmmnd
30-08-23, 09:10
Tried a different provider and bingo it is on while the problem provider is on/off randomly so seems to be a provider issue. This is surprising as I have always had good Sat service from them in the past and only tried IPTV from them more recently. Wonder if these suppliers businesses change hands ?
Thanks to all contributors

spevs
31-08-23, 21:29
Twol, perhaps you can take a look at the logs below, one is from a 6.4.004 box where jedimakerxtream is working fine, and one where it is only updating for the next 24hrs, any ideas what's different. Both are fresh installations of 6.4.004................

Really don't understand why one works fine and the other doesn't...........Spevs

spevs
02-09-23, 13:17
Giving this a nudge as no one has commented on my logs

bellejt
02-09-23, 13:27
because there are no problems with xstreamity or jedimaker xstream on latest image 6.004.4 .Have 3 boxes here working fine.Jedimaker is only for making bouquets and not playing

spevs
02-09-23, 14:00
because there are no problems with xstreamity or jedimaker xstream on latest image 6.004.4 .Have 3 boxes here working fine.Jedimaker is only for making bouquets and not playing

I don't have an issue with playing anything, my problem is that one of my boxes will only update the epg for 24hrs in advance where as the other box will update the whole 7 days in advance, which is why I posted both good and bad logs.......

Huevos
02-09-23, 15:07
I don't have an issue with playing anything, my problem is that one of my boxes will only update the epg for 24hrs in advance where as the other box will update the whole 7 days in advance, which is why I posted both good and bad logs.......

This plugin is not maintained by us. You really should be contacting the plugin author and raising an issue.
https://github.com/kiddac/Jedi_Maker_Xtream/issues