PDA

View Full Version : PIA vpn stopped working on Formuler Z8 pro

linsladeboy
07-08-23, 21:29
I have not been able to connect to PIA vpn since last night on my Formuler box.
VPN connects fine on samsung android box and also on iphone so am rather perplexed on what issue could be.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled app but am still not able to connect to any geographical regions. Is it possible that PIA people have stopped support for Formuler devices?

v8rick
08-08-23, 10:10
Hi do you download app from Market or Google play sometime app on market out of date

linsladeboy
08-08-23, 14:10
Hi mate,thanks for replying.
I have reinstalled both app versions from market and playstore but still can't connect. I have even factory reset box and reinstalled vpn apps but still can't connect.
As I said earlier, I can connect on iphone and samsung android tablet without issue, running out of options now!

v8rick
08-08-23, 16:56
Have you contacted PIA I use NORD but when I have had a problem they always help
Can you put it on router thats how I use. client on router then all box's connected throgh client

linsladeboy
08-08-23, 17:32
Hi mate, finally sorted. Contacted PIA who first of all suggested changing my password which did not solve problem, then was instructed to change protocol on app settings from open vpn to wireguard and lo and behold finally got connected ��
Many thanks for your input, much appreciated ��

v8rick
08-08-23, 18:10
Thats good cheers M8