PDA

View Full Version : Openvix Octagon SX88 V2 error

valparra
08-07-23, 18:50
Hi I have just recived this unit yesterday and configed the unit as other Enigama2 boxes that l have, but experencing a error related to softcam

I have attached also the debug log

It would be appricated if someone could assist in the resolution

Regards

twol
09-07-23, 12:24
Hi I have just recived this unit yesterday and configed the unit as other Enigama2 boxes that l have, but experencing a error related to softcam

I have attached also the debug log

It would be appricated if someone could assist in the resolution

Regards
so that needs fixing, however....
1) you have no conf file defined in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf, so if you have added oscam its not currently setup
2)you should download oscam from the feeds and then better to run with Softcam script rather than SoftcamManager. (menu/setup.......)
3) if you copy attachment to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX and restart, it should fix the crash.

valparra
09-07-23, 20:29
Many thanks twol. Since installing SoftcamManager.py the error has disapeared.
Not sure how to you determined that oscam.conf was not present. I have it installed at location /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu/oscam.conf
thanks once again

twol
09-07-23, 20:51
Many thanks twol. Since installing SoftcamManager.py the error has disapeared.
Not sure how to you determined that oscam.conf was not present. I have it installed at location /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu/oscam.conf
thanks once again

Thanks for pointing that out …explains the issue…but better to use the softcamscript method (in my view)