PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo4K] How to reset openwebif customisation

goRt
06-07-23, 12:49
Hi,
I've lost all of the options in movies to move around locations as per the attached (used to show HDD, etc.)
H2 reset please?65536

twol
06-07-23, 13:14
Hi,
I've lost all of the options in movies to move around locations as per the attached (used to show HDD, etc.)
H2 reset please?65536

So clicked on Movies and then I had to double click on the red button(top right) to show .. after that didn't seem to matter if I turned On(Green) or Off(Red)

goRt
06-07-23, 13:17
So clicked on Movies and then I had to double click on the red button(top right) to show .. after that didn't seem to matter if I turned On(Green) or Off(Red)

Do you have the drive options available where I've circled as that's the issue - I've lost those

Thanks for your time

twol
06-07-23, 16:34
Do you have the drive options available where I've circled as that's the issue - I've lost those

Thanks for your time

After I changed the button to green ———Yes
By the way, is this after updating your image - if so from what image? Just that the plugin has been re written and not the same as that in previous images.

goRt
06-07-23, 16:37
After I changed the button to green ———Yes

Thanks, we're getting a bit confused here, mine doesn't change as I have no harddrive, everything is on a network share

So the question remains - now that I have lost access to the HDD items, how do I reset the WebIf value - this gets reflected across browsers and devices so must be stored on the VU+

twol
06-07-23, 16:43
Thanks, we're getting a bit confused here, mine doesn't change as I have no harddrive, everything is on a network share

So the question remains - now that I have lost access to the HDD items, how do I reset the WebIf value - this gets reflected across browsers and devices so must be stored on the VU+

OK, so can you answer 2 nd part of my question about images, as just trying to work out if issue is the WEBIF plugin change

goRt
06-07-23, 16:50
OK, so can you answer 2 nd part of my question about images, as just trying to work out if issue is the WEBIF plugin change

Sorry I missed that part, I was on 6.4.001, but I'm unsure if the problem occurred after the update

I'd do a restore and see if there's a change back

Give me 10 mins

goRt
06-07-23, 17:14
Sorry I missed that part, I was on 6.4.001, but I'm unsure if the problem occurred after the update

I'd do a restore and see if there's a change back

Give me 10 mins

So I've restored to .001, applied .002 and the menu option remains correct, I'm convinced it was something I did

Thanks