PDA

View Full Version : Free gift + CCcam

coleycoleycoley
22-02-11, 20:14
I was thinking about buying a 9000HD.

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to run the "free gift" and a CCcam C: line at the same time?

I'm currently running a DM500....Am I making a good or bad decision in moving to the Spiderbox instead of a VU+ or DM800?

Thanks........

Alanp
22-02-11, 20:41
I can recomend the DUO its first class

chris-k
22-02-11, 21:15
its ok to run both.
spiderbox is different from the other two you mention,,,the others are linux boxes,,spider isnīt

silverfox0786
22-02-11, 21:23
i dont think this thread is running the right direcrion so im gonna close it untill an admin sees its ok to reopen

Sicilian
23-02-11, 05:54
I'm going to open this thread as part of it is a genuine question.

Regards the gift and CCcam I believe you can run both, but if the gift conflicts simply turn off the gift, now thats as far detail as we're going to go into here, for further info please use google.

Now the spiderbox is a NON Linux receiver, the others are Enigma2 Linux, much more versatile and customisable, but you will need to gain some knowledge of FTP to get them to work.

Stanman
23-02-11, 10:54
I was thinking about buying a 9000HD.

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to run the "free gift" and a CCcam C: line at the same time?

I'm currently running a DM500....Am I making a good or bad decision in moving to the Spiderbox instead of a VU+ or DM800?

Thanks........

Yes you can, I knew some do the same on a starview HD combo.

coleycoleycoley
23-02-11, 17:27
Firstly, thanks Sicilian for re-opening something I believed was a genuine technical question.

Secondly, your reply is much appreciated.

Thirdly, maybe Silverfox has beef with me over the VU+ Solo i tried to buy a couple of weeks ago? Just sayin'

Thanks......

Sicilian
23-02-11, 17:30
Firstly, thanks Sicilian for re-opening something I believed was a genuine technical question.

Thirdly, maybe Silverfox has beef with me over the VU+ Solo i tried to buy a couple of weeks ago? Just sayin'

Thanks......

Part of your thread is a borderline rule break, Silver closed it pending my advice ;) This no so called 'beef' with you :)

Larry-G
23-02-11, 17:32

Thanks......

actually no he does not have a beef with you. in fact it's only you who mentioned that particular incident.
as for closing the thread i would have done the same if he had not because we on this forum have a very strict NO CARDSHARE policy here, and your thread was very closely touching on that topic.

where we find posts like this we will always close them and seek admin approval on re-opening them.

silverfox0786
24-02-11, 01:01
just seen the rest of this thread i closed it because it was border line i didnt even ook at yr user name or remeber it was ypu that was haggling the solo with me

i had totally forgotten the incident

i have no beef with u what so ever never had never do and hope fully never will

just remeber i dont keep thing to heart and never seek to defile some one over silly things

my main task here is to be a friend then a helpful adviser then a mod and i needed to be a mod on this occassion

basilyoung
24-02-11, 01:34

Thanks......

Silverfox is a top draw guy, and would not hold such a grudge, his only aim is to give honest advice
as too the spider box, and the "fee gift" that one has yet to run its course, some love it, some not

as far as independant use of CCcam goes, cant offer an opion, as I do not own any of the spider units

baz

Stanman
24-02-11, 10:32
Have to concur Silver is a top guy. I remember the sale you were referring to and didn't realise you are the same person, in between there have been over 500 posts.

IMHO it seems you are more Hung up on that sale than any one else on this forum.