PDA

View Full Version : ZGEMA H7S / WDR Dortmund HD

IanLav
27-06-23, 15:58
Greetings from a newbie.
A couple of years ago the German provider ARD "moved" the above channel. For a while, the following flash screen appeared.
The std definition version of this channel remained unchanged. Can someone please advise me if and how I can find and setup this channel? ARD is in the process of gradually shutting down standard definition channels broadcast via Satellite and I fear this might one day also apply to WDR Dortmund SD.

cactikid
27-06-23, 16:17
Bookmark Kingofsat on pc for current transponders on sat

https://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=WDR+DORTMUND

twol
27-06-23, 16:21
Greetings from a newbie.
A couple of years ago the German provider ARD "moved" the above channel. For a while, the following flash screen appeared.
The std definition version of this channel remained unchanged. Can someone please advise me if and how I can find and setup this channel? ARD is in the process of gradually shutting down standard definition channels broadcast via Satellite and I fear this might one day also apply to WDR Dortmund SD.
Well assuming you use OpenViX, then Menu/Setup/Tuners&scanning/AutoBouqetsMaker …and then select deutsch sender in Providers….then scan and get an updated DE bouquet.

IanLav
27-06-23, 23:56
Well assuming you use OpenViX, then Menu/Setup/Tuners&scanning/AutoBouqetsMaker …and then select deutsch sender in Providers….then scan and get an updated DE bouquet.

Awesome! You are my hero. The menu items weren't exactly the same as you described (maybe mine is an older model) but, after a little searching, I found everything. Cheers!