PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno4KSE] Can’t access classic web interface from iPhone 11 IOS

Tillybaby
11-04-23, 09:47
This is a really odd issue. I have recently changed my firmware on my UNO 4KSE to Open VIX. When I try to access the web interface using my iPad it’s fine but when I try using my iPhone it only loads a non classic page. When I try to change the setting in the iPhone to use classic interface it doesn’t select and keeps reverting to the non classic page. I have also tried it with another iPhone and does the same thing . See the attached picture and at the bottom there is the option to switch to classic but doesn’t change and just reverts back to the non classic version. My iPhone accesses another receiver which uses Open ATV and works fine on classic view. So it seems to point to the VIX image. I have set the webpage to display as classic in the receiver so it’s not that.

twol
11-04-23, 10:05
This is a really odd issue. I have recently changed my firmware on my UNO 4KSE to Open VIX. When I try to access the web interface using my iPad it’s fine but when I try using my iPhone it only loads a non classic page. When I try to change the setting in the iPhone to use classic interface it doesn’t select and keeps reverting to the non classic page. I have also tried it with another iPhone and does the same thing . See the attached picture and at the bottom there is the option to switch to classic but doesn’t change and just reverts back to the non classic version. My iPhone accesses another receiver which uses Open ATV and works fine on classic view. So it seems to point to the VIX image. I have set the webpage to display as classic in the receiver so it’s not that.

which release of ATV are you using????

Tillybaby
11-04-23, 10:08
Sorry Open ATV 6.4

Tillybaby
11-04-23, 10:08
Sorry Open ATV 6.4

cactikid
11-04-23, 11:48
That is no longer supported and has moved on a newer image. Meaning Open Atv

First post mentioned Open Vix ?

Tillybaby
11-04-23, 12:28
I think you have misunderstood, I am saying that I can access the Open ATV version with no issue but I can’t access the Open VIX image as I can’t swap to the classic view so it definitely looks like a VIX issue. I only mention that the Open ATV version works so it shows that it’s not the iPhone and also they iPad works on both versions

twol
11-04-23, 13:01
I think you have misunderstood, I am saying that I can access the Open ATV version with no issue but I can’t access the Open VIX image as I can’t swap to the classic view so it definitely looks like a VIX issue. I only mention that the Open ATV version works so it shows that it’s not the iPhone and also they iPad works on both versions
Thnks for posting ATV release - I thought it was the likely case that you were on the old version.
ATv 6.4 uses the old webinterfce. Both OpenViX/Openbh/openatv 7.2 &7.3 use the new web interface written by one of the ATV team.
So if you have issues with the new interface you need to post on the plugin…. https://github.com/oe-alliance/OpenWebif

Tillybaby
11-04-23, 13:09
Ok thanks at least you have identified some difference. I will try again on the other link you mentioned. Thanks