PDA

View Full Version : What sort of cable do u guy s use

deltec
26-03-23, 10:06
What sort of cable do u guys use to conect ur Tv to ur 4k satllite box I just bought a 4k ultra hd cable 2.0 to see if that’s any better than the old type of hd. cable at the moment when I change Chanel the Chanel stuttering or taking a long time to see the pic when I get the cable delivered there should be a change I HOPE :confused: the tv is a new Samsong 4k Tv

cactikid
26-03-23, 11:41
I assume both tv and box are 4K and when on a 1080 programme to a 4k i get a slight pause as it changes to 4K and picture changes and on a Sony 4k tv.

Yes using a good quality 4K cable

adm
26-03-23, 12:36
What sort of cable do u guys use to conect ur Tv to ur 4k satllite box I just bought a 4k ultra hd cable 2.0 to see if that’s any better than the old type of hd. cable at the moment when I change Chanel the Chanel stuttering or taking a long time to see the pic when I get the cable delivered there should be a change I HOPE :confused: the tv is a new Samsong 4k Tv

What have you configured your AV settings to menu/setup/audio and video/settings
Automatic resolution =?
Mode = ?
Refresh rate =?

How long is your HDMI cable?

If the mode is set higher than 1080i then set 1080i. All but the poorest of HDMI cables should support that data rate and if you are still seeing the same problem then its unlikely to be the cable.

If buying a cable go for one specified as HDMI 2.1 or 2.1a and of no more than 3m in length. Guide: no more than 10 quid for a 2 m cable