PDA

View Full Version : ZGemma h7s freezing overnight

bres1953
15-03-23, 20:21
Hi
I recently purchased a Zgemma h7s box and installed openvix 6.3.003 on . Everything is working fine exept that every morning I have to rebootOnce rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day the box . When I switch on tv I get an Openvix splash screen with a revolving vix logo in the top left hand corner. Once rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day. Could some kind person please look at the attached log and advise how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am relatively new to all of this .
thanks
Bres65026

twol
15-03-23, 21:09
Hi
I recently purchased a Zgemma h7s box and installed openvix 6.3.003 on . Everything is working fine exept that every morning I have to rebootOnce rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day the box . When I switch on tv I get an Openvix splash screen with a revolving vix logo in the top left hand corner. Once rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day. Could some kind person please look at the attached log and advise how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am relatively new to all of this .
thanks
Bres65026
nothing obvious in debug log(can you change it to local time - makes it easier to understand)
There is a lot of oscam chit chat, so maybe try stopping softcam manager and enabling softcam script

abu baniaz
15-03-23, 22:39
I think you have hit the bug mentioned here:
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?65935-Softcam-Manager-max-softcam-name-length

As above please use the script control method.

EDIT:
A newer ipk has been uploaded on the forum you got it from. Or you can possibly rename the softcam and persevere with softcam manager