PDA

View Full Version : quad pip - position 1 always black

satteliter
24-02-23, 12:36
i got a new duo 4k se.
i have all 8 sat tuners using unicable2 connection - all using different unicable bands. i have the twin dvb-t using aerial connection.
apart from an issue that seems to have resolved itself with epg not loading, everything works great - fast channel changing, multiple recording across transponders etc..

however, no matter which combination of channels i select for the quad pip, the channel in position1(upper left) is always a blacked out screen with no audio.
i could have sworn that quadpip worked perfectly the very first time i used it a couple of days ago but now only 3 out of 4 channels show.
I had the issue present on openvix 6.3.002 and after updating openvix to 6.3.003 - the issue still remains.

i have deleted /etc/enigma2/quadPipChannels.dat, rebooted and issue remains.

the same channel will show video and audio when it is in another position.
If I put the same channel in 2 of the quad-pip positions, then the channel will not show in position 1 but will show in the other position.

On some rare occasion when using quad-pip with 4 DVB-T channels, only the 2 on the right will display, the 2 on the left will not. Even though in the same session, 3 of the 4 displayed.

Not a massive deal if I can't use quadpip fully, more of a nice to have.

I am on latest OpenVix and issue remains after reboot.

Logs attached after enabling debug logs, rebooting box and enabling quad-pip.

Any ideas?

satteliter
24-02-23, 12:41
root@tvbox-main:~# opkg list-installed | grep quad
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-quadpip - git50+167309b-r6

satteliter
24-02-23, 23:41
clarification - image is at 6.3.002 - no 003 avail yet