PDA

View Full Version : I must be stark raving bonkers..............

Thomo?
24-05-10, 14:45
My VU+ was delivered to me 2 weeks ago and it still has not even left the cardboard box yet.

Because fo the delays in stock i completed on my first house purchase before the box arrived which needs a little work to it so been tied up in renovating my house every day for the last 2 and half weeks and have not even had time to plug a cable in anger into VU+

I want to play.........................

:-(

grtmoby
24-05-10, 14:54
You are not alooooooooooooooone

I want to play to, sometimes it is out of your control ;)

steve1978
24-05-10, 16:25
i had mine out of the box beforw i had even signed for it!! haha.

Interestingly my box had written on it, "stock for Alsat UK" on the actual receiver it had a sticker with their label on it. i never got it from them i bought it from another UK supplier, not the board sponsor (cost me 11 quid delivery:confused:)

looks like that supplier may have over ordered....

canthackit
24-05-10, 16:55
No mate he's the sole importer for VU+
all retailers get their supply from him.

regards: canthackit

Retired member
24-05-10, 17:16
Or rather they get some from him ;)

grtmoby
24-05-10, 18:13
Hey Ant...

Missed you, hope u enjoyed the weekend.

I shall be getting mine tomorrow finally.

Thanks m8 for everything

Retired member
24-05-10, 18:18
That's excellent news grt, glad to hear, at least they have kept you informed as well.

Maverick120
24-05-10, 20:24
I was persuaded by Ant to get a Vu+Duo, best move I've made for a good while. 2 weeks on and I'm getting to grips with,
Cheers *********

Likvid
24-05-10, 21:07
i had mine out of the box beforw i had even signed for it!! haha.

Interestingly my box had written on it, "stock for Alsat UK" on the actual receiver it had a sticker with their label on it. i never got it from them i bought it from another UK supplier, not the board sponsor (cost me 11 quid delivery:confused:)

looks like that supplier may have over ordered....

Baah...then you have the name ALSAT in the front panel of the receiver printed as well....

Sicilian
24-05-10, 21:10
Baah...then you have the name ALSAT in the front panel of the receiver printed as well....

I've heard it peels off easy :D

canthackit
24-05-10, 22:48
yep got rid of mine, sticker i mean,not the box :D

regards: canthackit

Thomo?
15-07-10, 16:28
getting excited now, in roughly 2 weeks time i should have finished my house and can get my over-worked hands on my new (its still new to me) toy!

Will daylight break it though, its gotten so used to its dark cardbaord surroundings!