PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo4K] Pause live TV hangs entire interface

roadsterGB
23-12-22, 16:24
I believe this problem only occurs (so far)with the skins vix-day-1080 and vix-night-1080. When pause is selected the progress bar shows meaningful figures for a short time then it hangs. pressing play usually resumes play but the on-screen progress and channel information does not clear and remains frozen on the screen. After this no further controls function although the content video and audio continues. The machine has to be powered off to regain control. Available relevant settings do not seem to affect this.

Huevos
23-12-22, 17:47
Can we have debug logs from this event please.

roadsterGB
24-12-22, 10:18
Can we have debug logs from this event please.

Sorry but I want to use the system not debug it. I have already spent far too long trying to get it working and now that it is I'm going to leave it alone.

twol
24-12-22, 10:53
Sorry but I want to use the system not debug it. I have already spent far too long trying to get it working and now that it is I'm going to leave it alone.
So a second or two of your precious time, how did you resolve the issue?
A Happy xmas to you too

smipx
24-12-22, 11:31

How rude. I suppose you do realise that all the people on here are just end users like yourself or unpaid volunteers trying to make a system work well??
Maybe Freesat or Sky would be a better bet for you if you have that kind of attitude :welcome: