PDA

View Full Version : Flashing image

haldborg
20-11-22, 13:54
have tried updater duo4KSE man it says only Flashing image by usb ??? it doesn't update

what do I do we it

Andy_Hazza
20-11-22, 14:58
Use Image Manager to download the latest image and then flash the latest image you’ve downloaded using Image Manager also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haldborg
20-11-22, 15:21
try to via USB Update

only
Flashing image is displayed

need to recovery images from new

abu baniaz
20-11-22, 15:36
Dos your receiver boot into an image? if so, which image do you have on it now? Name and version number/date please.

haldborg
21-11-22, 10:46
Dos your receiver boot into an image? if so, which image do you have on it now? Name and version number/date please.

just use blackhole 3. 1.0
from 2021
it a duo4kse

it says flashing image
and it doesn't go any further

abu baniaz
21-11-22, 12:00
Forget flashing by USB for now. Is there a way to flash an image in Blackhole? If not, install Full Image backup plugin. You can flash/install images with it. (Sorry, I'm on phone, so can't find link to thread easily.)

abu baniaz
21-11-22, 13:40
The plugin is here on forum:
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?56800-Automatic-full-backup-by-Dimitrij

haldborg
21-11-22, 17:11
is there a LINUX COMMANDS that deletes the memory and resets duo4KSE so that it is completely ready again as new
use putty now

that is in displayed flashnig images

update rootfs does not appear

abu baniaz
22-11-22, 08:48
An image includes Linux. So you can't delete the image at command line. That being said, you can flash an image by command line. But you have to

If you still want to do it by command line, unzip the image that you want, Transfer it by FTP to the receiver, and then issue the command to start ofgwrite:

init 4
ofgwrite -r -k /folder_of_unzipped_image