PDA

View Full Version : TM-NANO M3 Not Responding to Remote

woodpoleman
16-10-22, 15:58
Had my Nano M3 2 years but only just set up for continuous use. Current Release 5.3.037. Will boot-up from main switch and for a while is OK. From stand-by will open but does not then respond to remote i.e., change channels, operate menu, shut down etc. etc. Sometimes will open with small picture but again unresponsive. I've reset EPG settings from an earlier thread, tried to flash Release 6.2.10 from HDD but receive error message. Any thoughts please?

abu baniaz
16-10-22, 22:47
I presume that you have been switching it off using the rocker, mains power switch. If so, this causes corruption. Apologies if incorrect.

You should still be able to flash the box, what errors are you getting? The remote using OpenWebif should also work. And you can also flash by USB.

woodpoleman
17-10-22, 15:52
Using the mains rocker switch because box is unresponsive to remote. The remote and box lights flash but box is unresponsive so cannot put box in standby. Sometimes on boot-up from main rocker switch picture is about 25% size and again box does not respond to remote. I've again tried to flash from HDD and from USB. Also tried to download software from VIX but no files found. Here are the error messages.

64352 64353 64354

Huevos
18-10-22, 00:00
Please download version 6.2 and flash from USB stick.