PDA

View Full Version : DM800 Remote Controler ?

hotmtk
24-08-22, 22:21
Hi,
I am a new owner of a Gigablue HD Ultra UE. The previous owner lost the original Remote control, and gave me a Dreambox DM800 HD Remote controler instead.
I successfully flashed the Gigablue with OpenVIX image, but now I need the remote.
Can I use the Dreambox DM800 HD Remote controler? If Yes, the question is how? Or I MUST buy a Gigablue Remote control?
Thanks

adm
25-08-22, 08:02
Hi,
I am a new owner of a Gigablue HD Ultra UE. The previous owner lost the original Remote control, and gave me a Dreambox DM800 HD Remote controler instead.
I successfully flashed the Gigablue with OpenVIX image, but now I need the remote.
Can I use the Dreambox DM800 HD Remote controler? If Yes, the question is how? Or I MUST buy a Gigablue Remote control?
Thanks

Maybe not the correct answer but try....

Menu/setup/system/input devices/select to configure remote control type = DMM normal or DMM advanced

hotmtk
26-08-22, 10:22
Hi, thank you for your answer.
In Menu/setup/system/input devices/select it is only option "Gigablue remote control". Inside I can modify sensibility.
In Menu/setup/system/Remote control it is option to choose Code 1 or Code 2. I tried both, but no signal from DM800 Remote received. May be I must first install a driver plugin for to appear in the list.
In Plugin drivers, I did not find such a driver thow...

twol
26-08-22, 16:24
Gigablue don‘t give you other remote options, so i think you will hav to buy one.
All the giga4K models (ue/UHD/trio) use same remote and a quick google says about 16 euro‘s