PDA

View Full Version : Loading App

Shireoaks1
08-08-22, 14:53
Hi Guys -I've just purchased a Formula Z10Pro and I am having trouble finding and loading of several apps which easily load onto my old Android Box and Firestick. The apps are BBC iPlayer , ITV Hub, Channel 4 catch up. I also cannot load Apple tv , I cannot get my log on details to be recognised. Lastly could anybody recommend where I can down load full operations for this box. Some of these apps are not in Microsoft store

cactikid
08-08-22, 16:08
Might they be on/in Google store?

Huevos
08-08-22, 18:13
As far as I know there are no working apps for iPlayer etc for enigma.

Andy_Hazza
08-08-22, 18:47
The apps you have listed are not available on the Z10 Pro box unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shireoaks1
11-08-22, 16:09
Thanks for reply, a bit disappointed these apps cannot be used on z10 pro. Before I bought it I saw my friends z8 pro and they all worked on there. When I went to buy z8 pro it was out of stock so I presumed it was being replaced with Z10. Have anybody recorded using a z10 pro , using a external hd or usb stick?
Can anybody let me know where I get get full Formula z10 pro operating manual?

Shireoaks1
29-08-22, 14:19
Hi Guys managed to sort out most of the apps I wanted, so that leaves I still cannot load ITV Hub and cannot log into Apple Tv , Apple tv will play free trailers of films but when coming to log in my log on details are not being accepted .
As anybody any ideas how to solve these issues, and lastly have anybody tried to record using a Formula Z10 Pro box?