PDA

View Full Version : 19.2 East Rescan.

lammy1961
21-02-11, 00:40
I have just done a rescan of 19.2 East and I seem to be missing some sports channels, I have Sky Sport Info....Sky Sport HD 1...Sky Sport HD 2....Sky Bundesliga....Sky Sport 1 and Sky Sport 2.....But I'm missing Sky Bundesliga 1 to Sky Bundesliga 11 and Sky Sport 3 to Sky Sport 13.....I have scanned the individual transponders these channels are on with no success, Is this normal ? Or am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance.

Larry-G
21-02-11, 02:04
check here to see if there have been any frequency changes etc

http://en.kingofsat.net/news19.2E.php

lammy1961
21-02-11, 08:17
Yes, done that pheonix still no joy, would it help if I tried another satellites-xml file ?

Thanks for the help.

lammy1961
21-02-11, 09:09
I have just done a complete rescan of 19.2 East and when watching the scan it did find Sky Bundesliga channels, but after the scan when going to the Satellite Channel List these channels have not been stored ?

How can this be ?

dfdream
21-02-11, 09:21
Thats usually a sign that the channels are there in your satelites.xml but they are probably under a different name.
The ID / Frequency etc match but the name is different.
If you open your bouquets in Dreamset or Dereamboxedit and look at what channels are in 19.2e for the frequency your missing channels are on then you should be able to delete the channels and do a rescan when you upload it back..

lammy1961
21-02-11, 11:51
I have just looked in (TV) User-bouquets/Last Scanned, they are all listed in there but when I select them I get the message "service not found!" (sid not found in pat)

Any Ideas ?

Larry-G
21-02-11, 11:53
sid not found in pat usually means either a frequency change or a problem with the tuner it self. unless the channel is not broadcast for the full 24 hrs as it would display this during the times it was not broadcasting.

lammy1961
21-02-11, 12:25
Thanks pheonix, when I look on Wikipedia: List of channels on Sky Deutschland
It says against the ones I can't clear under "Broadcast" "Variable"

Channel Name Owner/parent company Broadcast Package
Sky Bundesliga 1 Sky Deutschland variable Sky Fußball Bundesliga

Anyway have a look here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_channels_on_Sky_Deutschland

So I'm guessing if they are not transmitting when I have done the scan, then that's why I can't see them.

Could this be the case ?

Richy-G
21-02-11, 12:38
Thanks pheonix, when I look on Wikipedia: List of channels on Sky Deutschland
It says against the ones I can't clear under "Broadcast" "Variable"

Channel Name Owner/parent company Broadcast Package
Sky Bundesliga 1 Sky Deutschland variable Sky Fußball Bundesliga

Anyway have a look here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_channels_on_Sky_Deutschland

So I'm guessing if they are not transmitting when I have done the scan, then that's why I can't see them.

Could this be the case ?

looks like it m8 im getting the same on the bundesliga channels (with up to date freq's) do these not only show live matches like the sky calcio's?

lammy1961
21-02-11, 12:54
Thanks for the replies Richy-G, pheonix and dfdream....Maybe this is the answer, I'll wait until the channels in question broadcast and maybe do a scan.

Thanks again.

Sicilian
22-02-11, 14:24
Try looking here: -

goto to a bouquet > Press Green for satellites > Then look in the service bouquet of that satellite.